Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Amritsar announces Admission to Distance Learning Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses 2022
GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2022 – Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Amritsar invites application for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs under Directorate of Open and Distance Learning for Academic Session 2022-23.
Admission to all the courses offered under Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar at its Regional Campuses, Colleges and Constituent Colleges, shall be made on the basis of Merit of Last Qualification Examination.
- UG Degree (3-year course) : B.Com & B.C.A
- PG Degree : B. Lib. & Inf. Science (1-year course), MCA (3-year course), MBA (2-year course), M.Com (2-year course), MA (English); MA (Punjabi);
- Diploma (one year) : Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma (one year) : PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN), PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), and PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJMC)
GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2022 Important Dates
- Start Registration Process : 05th May 2022
- Last date of Admission without late fee : 16th August 2022.
- Admission with a late fee of Rs. 50/- (subject to the approval of the Director) : 31st August 2022
- Admission with a late fee of Rs. 100/- (subject to the approval of the Dean, Academic Affairs) : 15th September 2022
- Admission with a late fee of Rs. 500/- (subject to the approval of the Vice-Chancellor) : 30th September 2022
- Date to start the visit of directorate office or learner support centre(s) for submission and verification of documents for on spot
- admission : 05th May 2022
- Date of 1st Centralized Counseling : 29th & 30th July 2022
- Date of 2nd Centralized Counseling : 26th & 27th August 2022
- Date of 3rd Centralized Counseling : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2022
- For B.Lib Course : Must have passed BA/B.Sc./B.Com. OR MA/M.Sc./M.Com. with 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- For BCA /B.Com : +2 with at least 40% marks in aggregate or equivalent examination
- For M.Com. : Bachelor of Commerce (Regular, Hons.)/Bachelor of Business Administration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST Candidates) OR Any other examination recognized equivalent there to.
- For MBA : Bachelor/Master Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- For MCA : BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics /Statistics/Computer Applications/IT/Computer Maintenance /Quantitative Techniques as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate or any equivalent degree there to OR Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at +2 level.
- For MA (Punjabi, English) : Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate (Or) 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent exam; OR Master’s Degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty.
- For PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) : Graduate or equivalent examination.
- For PGDCA, PGDAN, PGJMC, PGSP : Graduate with 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent examination.
- For Diploma in Computer Application : +2 in any stream with at least 45 % marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates may register online at http://odl.gndu.ac.in or http://gndu.ac.in or http://gnduadmissions.org by submitting a Applications fee.
- For more information on the Registration and Admission process, kindly visit University Website http://gndu.ac.in, Directorate website (http://odl.gndu.ac.in/). Students can contact us via email to ([email protected]) or via phone to Directorate office at (98158-99705 & 98141-90874)
- For General Category : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website