Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Ed (Special Education) Program 2022, Apply now
BRAOU B.Ed (SE) Admission – Dr B.R Ambedkar Open University invites online applications for admission to B.Ed. (Special Education) offered in ODL mode through Entrance Test for the academic year 2022-23.
Read on for more details on BRAOU B.Ed (SE) Admission 2022.
About the Program
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), the Department of Education is offering B.Ed. Special Education (SE) Program in Telugu and English media, approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India), from the Academic Year 2009.
- Bachelor of Education [Special Education][B.Ed. (SE)-ODL] in
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Mental Retardation
- Minimum 2 ½ Academic Years (5 Semesters)
- Maximum Period to complete the program is 6 Academic Years
Medium of B.Ed. (SE) Program
- The medium of instruction is English and Telugu
BRAOU B.Ed (SE) Admission Dates 2022
- Issue of Notification: 09th February 2022
- Commencement of Registration: 10th February 2022
- Last date for Payment of fee and Submission of online Application Forms: 11th March 2022
- Last date for submission of application form with late fees: To be announced!
- Download of Hall Tickets from the University website: 16th March 2022
- Date and of Entrance Test: B.Ed.(SE) Course: 20th March 2022 [2.00 pm – 4.00 pm]
- Publication of results – Downloading Rank cards from the University website: To be announced!
- Admission Counselling I Phase/II Phase: To be announced!
BRAOU B.Ed (SE) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Candidates with at least 50% of marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc. Home Science) / BBM or in the Masters degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Humanities (relevant subject of Pedagogy) are eligible.
- B.E./ B.Tech. with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the program.
- However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Parent of a child with disability, possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Person with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Possession of any RCI approved Diploma/Degree.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination in Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply
- The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories shall be as per the rules in vogue
- Candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1st June 2020. There shall be no upper age limit.
BRAOU B.Ed (SE) Admission Application Process 2022
- Information booklet can be downloaded from the www.braou.ac.in and www.braouonline.in
- Candidates need to register only and pay the fee of Rs.400/- by Debit/Credit card through university portal OR pay an amount of Rs.435/- at any TS /AP Online Franchise Centre and obtain the receipt
- Candidate will have to choose the Exam Centre [i.e., any one of the Regional Coordination Centres (RCC) of the University] as per their choice to appear for the Entrance test
- Registration Fee for B.Ed. – Rs.435/- (Payment through TS/AP Online) or Rs.400/- (Payment through Debit /Credit Card)
- Registration Fee for B.Ed. (SE) – Rs.435/- (Payment through TS/AP Online) or Rs.400/- (Payment through Debit /Credit Card)
- Rs.30000/- for the entire program of two and half years (i.e. 5 Semesters)
- First installment of Rs.15000 has to be paid at the time of Admission and the Second Installment of Rs.15000 has to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft on the first instructional day (Workshop) of 3rd Semester
Scheme of B.Ed. (SE) Entrance Test 2022
- The Entrance Test Question Paper will have 2 parts for 100 Marks with 100 Objective types (Multiple Choice) questions
- Part-A General English Comprehension (40 Marks)
- Part-B General Mental Ability: Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Verbal & Abstract Reasoning (60 Marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website