Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Course for 2021-22 Academic Session
BRAOU Admission 2021 – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Programs offered for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Check out the more details on BRAOU Admission 2021 from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. (CBCS), BLISc etc.
- PG Courses : M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., MBA, MLISc etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF), Marketing Management (PGDMM), Environmental Studies (PGDES), Culture & Heritage Tourism (PGDCHT), Women’s Studies (PGDWS), PG Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT), P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR) etc.
- Certificate Courses : Certificate Program in Food & Nutrition (CPFN), Literacy and Community Development (CPLCD), NGO’s Management (CNGOM), Early Childhood Care and Education (CECE) etc.
BRAOU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date to apply Application Form :- 12th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BRAOU Admission 2021
- For BA : Pass in Intermediate or Its Equivalent Pass from National Open School (OR) AP/Telangana Open School Society
- For B.Sc. : Intermediate with Science or Its Equivalent Pass from National Open School (OR) AP/Telangana Open School Society
- For MBA : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with 50% (45% for reserved categories) and Rank obtained in Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS/AP-ICET– 2021)
- For M.A. Program : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- For M.Com : Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ BBA/ BBM/B.A(Commerce).
- For P.G.Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Certificate Program in Food & Nutrition (CPFN) : No formal academic qualification (Minimum age : 18 years)
- Certificate Program in Literacy and Community Development (CPLCD) : SSC or Equivalent Examination
- For more details on eligibility criteria, checked the official website https://www.braouonline.in/
BRAOU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the University website https://www.braouonline.in & https://www.braou.ac.in
- Admission Prospectus is available in the University Portal and also available free of cost at all Study Centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website