Institution of Permanent Way Engineers New Delhi announces Admission to Correspondence Diploma course in Railway Engineering 2019
IPWE Correspondence Diploma in Railway Engineering Admission 2019 – The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (India) invites applications for admission to the Correspondence Course Diploma in Railway Engineering for the academic year 2019-20.
- Admission Notice for the (23rd Batch) Year 2019-20
- The Course comprises of two semesters of 6 months each.
- Completion of this course will advance the knowledge of different disciplines of Railway Engineering and will also make the candidates aware of the structure and functioning of Indian Railways.
IPWE Correspondence Diploma Railway Engineering Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Admissions will start from: 03rd June 2019
- The Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms is 30th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IPWE Correspondence Diploma Railway Engineering Admission 2019
- The eligibility criteria for this course is under:
- Railway Personnel working as employees of Indian Railways including employees of Konkan Railway, Port Trust Railways, RITES, IRCON, CRIS, CONCOR, DMRC, RLDA, RVNL, MVRC and other Railway PSUs: High School/SSC or equivalent qualification with Maths or Science and having a minimum of 3 years experience over Railways or having 3-years Diploma in any Engineering discipline recognised by Central/State or Union Territory Govt. or a Science/ Engineering Graduate or a Graduate having had Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate/Plus 2 of SSC.
- Non-Railway Persons: The applicant should be a 3-years Diploma holder in any discipline of Engineering recognised by Central/State or UT Government or a Science/Engineering Graduate or a Graduate having had Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate/Plus 2 of SSC.
IPWE Correspondence Diploma Railway Engineering Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus containing the application form along with other details can be obtained from the office of IPWE (India), at the address given above or at our associate office in Baroda House, New Delhi either in cash by paying Rs.150/- or by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (including postal charges) in favour of IPWE (India) payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed envelope (size 25 cm x 15 cm.)
- Alternatively, applications may also be sent by the non-railway candidates giving the following details through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Eligible candidates who apply through e-mail will be provisionally admitted
- Intimation about the provisional admission will be sent through e mail address indicated by candidates after which the candidate should send an attested copy of the eligibility qualification along with a Demand Draft of Rs.3100/- (including Service Tax & cost of Prospectus) must reach the office of IPWE (India), Room No. G-11, Rail Bhavan, Raisina Road, New Delhi-110118 latest by 30th August 2019
For details, visit our website www.ipweindi.com