Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Distance Learning Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program 2022, Apply Now
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Admission 2022 – Applications in prescribed forms are invited for admission to the following 2-year Master’s Degree (Semester Mode) and 3-year Bachelor’s Degree (Semester Mode) Programs under the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning for the academic session 2022-23 (Session beginning January 2023)
- Masters’ Program in Assamese, Economics, Education, English, Political Science and Sociology
- Masters’ Program in Commerce
- Masters’ Program in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts, B.A
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Admission begins from: 19th December 2022
- Last Date of Receipt of Completed Application Form: 30th January 2023
- Masters’ Program in Assamese, Economics, Education, English, Political Science and Sociology : Three/Two year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Masters’ Program in Commerce : Three/Two year Bachelor’s Degree with commerce
- Masters’ Program in Mathematics : Three/Two year Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as a subject in Bachelor’s degree level.
- Bachelor of Arts, B.A : Higher Secondary with minimum marks
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) : Higher Secondary in commerce with minimum marks
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) : Higher Secondary with minimum marks
- Masters’ Program: Rs.4100/- for 1st Semester (including counselling fees)
- Masters’ Program in Commerce: Rs.4100/- for 1st Semester (including counselling fees)
- Masters’ in Mathematics: Rs.4100/- for 1st Semester (including counselling fees)
- B.A (General): Rs.1900/-* for 1st Semester/ Honours: Rs.2400/- * for 1st Semester
- B.Com: Rs.1900/-* for 1st Semester
- BCA: Rs.3400/-* for 1st Semester
- Prospectus and Admission form may be obtained from the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004 and its Study Centres and also from the Website https://dibru.ac.in/
- Step 1- Click the “Apply Online” button at the Bottom of this page. Register by entering Your Full name, a Username, Your Mobile No and Password. You will get an “Activation Code” on your mobile.
- Step 2- Login using your Mobile Number and Password or Google Login. Click “Apply” in Application Form. Select the Program type , Program name And Subject Combination. Click Continue
- Step 3- Fill up the form stage by stage (e.g Personal Details & Educational Details, Document Upload). Click next in each stage to save the information. You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission.
- Step 4- Review the form in Stage 3. Check the information, photograph and signature, Documents whether they are correctly entered and displayed
- Step 5- Click the Submit button after you have reviewed your form. Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be displayed. You will be required to pay your Application Fee online by clicking “Proceed to Pay”.
- Step 6- Click “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Net banking, Debit card (visa, master, maestro), credit card etc
- Step 7- After successful submission an Acknowledgment Slip with a unique transaction id will be generated. Download the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be intimated about the selection process in due course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website