Bharathidasan University announces Distance Learning UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Program Admission 2021-22
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021 – Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education (CDE) invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Program for the academic session 2021-22
Read further for more details on Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021
- UG Programs (Non-Semester) – B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.Com. (C.A.), B.Com. (B.M.), B. Lit. Tamil, B.Sc. Hospital Administration B.Com. (B.M.), B.L.I.S., B.C.A., B.B.A. etc.
- PG Programs (Non-Semester) – M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Com. (C.A.), M.Com. (B.M.), M.Sc. Hospital Administration, M.Com. (B.M.), M.L.I.S., M.H.R.M, B.Ed etc.
- PG Programs (Semester) – M.C.A. & M.B.A
- Technology Enabled Programs (Online) – B.B.A. / M.B.A
- PG Diploma Programs – PG Diploma in Computer Application, Geoinformatics, Bioinformatics & Intellectual Property Rights
- Diploma & Certificate Programs – Diploma in Thirukkural, Sanskrit & Tamil Pandit Training
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for applying for January 2021 Session is 30th April 2021
- Admissions for the June 2021 Session starts on 01st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University. Those who appeared for final year / semester examinations and awaiting for results can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.bdu.ac.in/cde/
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application forms can be downloaded from the University website (www.bdu.ac.in/cde) or can be filled in online and the same may be printed and sent to the CDE with enclosures.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website http://www.bdu.ac.in/cde/ & www.bdu.ac.in/cde/ed-applicationform.pdf
- The filled in application form along with the necessary enclosures and an online payment receipt should be sent to The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up application forms and Details of all PCP Centres / Learner Support Centres / Study Centres of the CDE, for seeking admission to UG/PG/Professional/Diploma/PG Diploma/Certificate from the prospectus available on the website http://www.bdu.ac.in/cde
Cost of Application Form
- For U.G. / Diploma / Certificate Course – Rs. 180/-
- For M.B.A. / M.C.A Course – Rs. 450/-
- For P.G. / P.G. Diploma Course – Rs.300/-
- For B.Ed Course – Rs.650/-
Mode of Payment
- Through Online Payment /Demand Draft
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website