APPC announces Admission to 43rd Batch of PG Diploma Courses 2019 through Distance Education
APPC PG Diploma Course Admission 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council (APPC), Hyderabad issued APPC 43rd PG Diploma Courses Admission Notification and invites applications for admission into APPC PG Diploma Courses through Distance Education for the academic year 2019.
Also See : Distance Education
APPC PG Diploma Courses & Eligibility
- Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare: Any Graduate
- Materials Management: Any Graduate
- Environmental Health and Safety Management: Any Graduate
- Human Resource Development: Any Graduate
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management: Any Graduate
- Rural Development: Any Graduate
- Project Management: only Engineering Graduates
- Energy and Environmental Management: Eng. Graduate from Chem./Mech./Elect./Thermal Eng (Placement assistance will be provided)
Duration: 1 Year
Medium of Instruction: English
APPC PG Diploma Course Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application Form & Prospectus can be obtained for Rs.100/- either by Cash in person or by Demand Draft in favour of “Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council”, Hyderabad (enclose self-addressed envelope Rs.15/- Stamp) on any working day between 10.30 a.m. to 06.00 pm.
- Candidates should send the duly filled application with attested photocopies of certificates supporting the details regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience etc.
- Application received without relevant copies of certificates will be summarily rejected.
APPC PG Diploma Course Admission 2019 Date
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Applications along with Semester Fee is 09th January 2019
For furthermore details, please visit website www.appc.in
Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council, Hyderabad (Estd in 1958 by Govt of Andhra Pradesh), Productivity House, Plot No 87, Road No 2, Opp. NATCO House, Behind, Gymkhana Club Banjara Hills Hyderabad, Website www.appc.in