Andhra University announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Ed Program 2019 in Distance Mode
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from in-service teachers from Andhra Pradesh with D.Ed./any teacher training qualification for entrance examination for admission into 2-year B.Ed. Program (Distance Mode) for the academic year 2019-20.
The School of Distance Education (SDE) of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam was established in 1972. It is one of the pioneering institutions in the field of higher education.
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Notification and Commencement of Sale of Application Forms: 01st June 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application Form: 28th June 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application Form with Fine of Rs.300/-: 08th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 28th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
- In-service Teacher candidates with a minimum of two years working experience in AP as on 30th June 2019 and having passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from Andhra University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
- However, SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates need to possess a minimum of 40% marks as per Rules of State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should be qualified in the ‘B.Ed. Entrance Test’ to be conducted by the School of Distance Education.
- [Further eligibility conditions are included in Instruction Booklet]
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can also download the application form from our University website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.webnew/sde.php.
- However, they have to pay Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Registrar, A.U. towards cost of application forms and submit the same along with the application.
- Cost of Application Form for Entrance Test
- Rs.500/- (At SDE Study Centres) (Inclusive of Registration and Test Fee)
Medium of Test
- English & Telugu
- Hall-tickets will be issued to candidates in person one day before the commencement of the examination at the respective centres.
- Govt. College for Men, Srikakulam; (2) MR College for Education, Vizianagaram; (3) Adithya College of Education, Kakinada; (4) IASE Govt. College, Rajahmundry; (5) DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram; (6) AL College of Education, Guntur; (7) School of Distance Education, AU, Visakhapatnam.
- The number of seats is limited. Rule of reservation will be followed as per the norms of the University.
Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam
(School of Distance Education) (Recognised by Distance Education Bureau-UGC, New Delhi), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: 0891-2844142, Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde