Andhra University announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Ed Program 2019 in Distance Mode
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from in-service teachers from Andhra Pradesh with D.Ed./any teacher training qualification for entrance examination for admission into 2-year B.Ed. Program (Distance Mode) for the academic year 2019-20.
The School of Distance Education (SDE) of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam was established in 1972. It is one of the pioneering institutions in the field of higher education.
See: Distance Education Admissions
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Notification and Commencement of Sale of Application Forms: 01st June 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application Form: 28th June 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application Form with Fine of Rs.300/-: 08th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 28th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
- In-service Teacher candidates with a minimum of two years working experience in AP as on 30th June 2019 and having passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from Andhra University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
- However, SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates need to possess a minimum of 40% marks as per Rules of State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should be qualified in the ‘B.Ed. Entrance Test’ to be conducted by the School of Distance Education.
- [Further eligibility conditions are included in Instruction Booklet]
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can also download the application form from our University website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.webnew/sde.php.
- However, they have to pay Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Registrar, A.U. towards cost of application forms and submit the same along with the application.
- Cost of Application Form for Entrance Test
- Rs.500/- (At SDE Study Centres) (Inclusive of Registration and Test Fee)
Medium of Test
- English & Telugu
- Hall-tickets will be issued to candidates in person one day before the commencement of the examination at the respective centres.
- Govt. College for Men, Srikakulam; (2) MR College for Education, Vizianagaram; (3) Adithya College of Education, Kakinada; (4) IASE Govt. College, Rajahmundry; (5) DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram; (6) AL College of Education, Guntur; (7) School of Distance Education, AU, Visakhapatnam.
- The number of seats is limited. Rule of reservation will be followed as per the norms of the University.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam
(School of Distance Education) (Recognised by Distance Education Bureau-UGC, New Delhi), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: 0891-2844142, Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde