B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2020 in Alagappa University, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 – Alagappa University invites applications for admission to 2-year B.Ed. Program offered through the Directorate of Distance Education for the Academic year 2020-21.
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date for issue and receipt of filled in Application Forms : 10th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020
- Trained in-service Teachers in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu state who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Program through face-to-face mode/Trained in-service teacher (such as D.T.Ed., D.P.Ed./B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.) in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu State.
- Candidates must be presently working as a teacher in a Govt. recognized School/Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the following disciplines from a recognized University.
- Tamil (BA/B.Litt.)/English/Mathematics/Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Zoology/Botany/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Sci./History/Geography/Applied Geography /Computer Science/Computer Application & Information Technology.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates should have studied the same subjects at UG & PG levels.
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/
- Candidates should fill the online application form and other details from the website https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/ and submit the filled in application form along with application fee through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to verify their own eligibility carefully before applying for registration, as the fee will not be refunded if a candidate is found ineligible for the course.
- The online admission shall be made only at the Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630003.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website