Alagappa University announces admission to Distance Learning UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate Programs for Session 2022, Apply now
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission – Alagappa University invites applications for admission to UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate Programs offered through Distance Mode for the January 2022 session
Interested candidates can check more details on Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same on or before February 28, 2021.
- UG Programs (3 Years): B.Litt (Tamil), B.A. (English, History, Economics, Public Administration), B.Sc (Psychology, Mathematics), B.Sc (Computer Science, Information Technology) Lateral Entry, BCA Lateral Entry, BBA Lateral Entry, BBA (Banking) Lateral Entry, B.Com Lateral Entry, B.Com (Computer Applications) Lateral Entry, BLISc (one year)
- PG Arts Programs: M.A. (Tamil, English, History, Sociology, Child Care and Education, Economics, Education, Mass Communication and Journalism (MJMC), Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) Lateral Entry & M.S.W.
- PG Science Programs: M.Sc (Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology) & MCA Lateral Entry
- PG Commerce & Management Studies Programs: M.Com, M.Com (Finance and Control), M.Sc. (Psychology), MBA (General), MBA in (International Business, Banking and Finance, Corporate Secretaryship, Project Management, Hospital Management, Human Resource Management, Tourism, Education Management, Retail Management, Technology Management, Logistics Management, Corporate Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, System Management, Production and Operations Management, Co-operative Management), MBA (5 years Integrated), MLISc (one year)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Programs (1 Year): Diploma in Montessori Education & Computer Applications & PG Diploma in Computer Science, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Business Management, Hospital Administration, Human Resource Management, Sports Management, Yoga Education
- Certificate Program (6 Month) : Certificate course in Library and Information Science, Gender Studies, C Programming, Computer Fundamentals, Web Designing, GST, Astrology
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for submission of the online Applications form : Last week February 2022
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For Diploma & Certificate Courses : Passed 10 + 2 from any recognized Board.
- For UG Courses: Passed 10 + 2 from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates awaiting final year/ final semester results can also apply
- For eligibility conditions and other details, visit the website: www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/
- Candidates should fill the online application form and other details from the website https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/ and submit the filled-in application form along with the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to verify their own eligibility carefully before applying for registration, as the fee will not be refunded if a candidate is found ineligible for the course.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- All PG & PG Diploma Programs : Rs. 300/
- All UG, Diploma, and Certificate Programs : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website