Maharashtra CET Cell announces MAH B.A. B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2021 for Admission to Integrated B.A.-B.Ed. and B.Sc.-B.Ed Programs
MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed CET 2021 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra invites application for MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed.CET-2021 for admission to first -year Integrated Degree Course in Education leading to B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.-B.Ed. for the academic session 2021.
Interested candidates can submit the online application on or before June 25, 2021. Read further for more details on MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed CET 2021
- First Year of Four Year Integrated Degree Course in Education leading to B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Regular- Full Time- Four Year Integrated Course)
MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed CET 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Applications: 25th June 2021
- Last date to submit the application form: 08th July 2021
- Admit Card available from: To be announced
- Date of Entrance Examination: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed CET 2021
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates must have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates are required to have studied subjects like Mathematics and Life Sciences for science stream
- Candidates must have studied subjects like (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/Psychology/Philosophy/Education/Library/Humanity) for Arts stream.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks or its equivalent grade (A relaxation of 5% shall be given to the candidates who belongs to SC, ST, DT-VJ, NT-1, N.T.-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC and SEBC category and are from the State of Maharashtra)
- Note: Candidates who have appeared for Senior Secondary/+2 Level (HSC) or its equivalent Exam held in the Month of February/March 2021 will also be eligible to apply for this course
- There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH- B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated CET 2021 in the Academic Year 2021-2022
- Age will be calculated as on 1st July 2021
MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed CET 2021 Application Process
- Applicants to visit DHE’s website https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/ or http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option "Apply Online" which will open a new screen.
- Open category/ OMS/ All India Candidates/ J&K migrants/ EWS – Rs.800/-
- SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC, SEBC Categories –Rs600/-
Modes of Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee through one of the following modes – Internet banking/ IMPs/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ Internet Payment/ Debit card/ Credit Card.
MAH B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Candidates can check the exam pattern for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET 2021 below
- Medium of CET: Exam will take place in Marathi and English language.
- Duration of the Test: The CET is of 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- Maximum Marks: The maximum marks for the test is 100
- No of Questions: Total number of questions in the test is 100
- Type of Questions: The question paper of CET shall have Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be in online mode.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website