State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra announces MAH M.Arch CET 2022 for admission to PG Architecture Courses
MAH M.Arch CET 2022 – Maharashtra State CET Cell invites applications for MAH M.Arch.-CET 2022 for admission to the first year of 2 year full time M. Arch Degree Course for the academic year 2022-23.
Candidates can apply for MAH M.Arch CET 2022 through online mode till April 10, 2022. Read ahead for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, etc. from the page below.
Course Offered at
- The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government Aided Institutes offering M.ARCH Course
- All Un-Aided M.ARCH Institutes covered as per the Act
- Online registration for MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2022 on the website: 22nd March 2022 to
10th April 2022till May 11, 2022.
- Issue of Hall Ticket through login of successfully registered candidates: To be notified later
- Date of Online MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2022: August 2, 2022
- Declaration of Result of the MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2022: To be notified later
- The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Persons With Disability (PWD) belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- Applicants to visit website https://marchcet2022.mahacet.org/ for online registration
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates should modify the details filled in if required before finally submitting .
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Rs. 1000/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and EWS] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
MAH M.Arch CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – Online or Offline as the case may be.
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Online test will have 50 Questions based on Topics given below
- Building Technology- 10 questions (20 marks)
- Environment- 10 questions (20 marks)
- Architecture History and humanities- 10 questions (20 marks)
- Settlement, design and planning- 10 questions (20 marks)
- Current Architecture Practice- 10 questions (20 marks)
- MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2022 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State. Cities in which MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2022 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website