School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh announces Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2021 for D.EI.Ed Admission
AP DEECET 2021 – Government of Andhra Pradesh (School Education Department) has released a notification for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2021 for admission to 2-years D.EI.Ed Courses offered by Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats of Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Applications for the same can be submitted online from May 21 to June 4, 2021. Read on for more details on AP DEECET 2021
AP DEECET 2021 Important Dates
- Start of payment of fee: 01st October 2021
- Start of online application: 01st October 2021
- Last date for payment: 14th October 2021
- Last date for online application: 15th October 2021
- Date of DEECET 2021 Exam: 26th & 27th Oct 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AP DEECET 2021
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
- Candidates should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2021 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-September-202.There is no Upper age limit.
- Candidates who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2021-22 final Examinations (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET-2021 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through AP DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in and https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 01st October to 15th October 2021
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET 2021
- The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number)
- On receipt of fee through gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online.
- Applicants Fee – Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online Payment Gateway
- All the seats in the Government Institutions / DIETs and 80% of the seats belongs to category ‘A’ shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2021 and the 20% of the seats which are belongs to Category ‘B’ shall be filled by the respective institutions subject to scrutiny by the Convener, DEECET-2021.
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Language of Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English based on the medium opted by the candidate
- Duration: 02 Hrs 30 Mins
- Type of Question: Objective Questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Part: 2 Parts (Part-A 60 Marks, Part-B 40 Marks))
AP DEECET 2021 Syllabus
- Part 1 – A.P. State Syllabus Class VI to X
- Part 2 – Two Years Board of Intermediate Education of A.P. State Syllabus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website