Rashtriya Military School announces Admission to Class VI and IX for Academic Session 2022-2023, Fill Application Form Now
Rashtriya Military School Admission – Rashtriya Military Schools located at Chail, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Belgaum, Bengaluru & Dholpur invite applications for Admission to Class VI & IX for academic session 2022-23 at Chail, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Chail (Himachal Pradesh), Belgaum (Karnataka), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Dholpur (Rajasthan) through a Common Entrance Test (CET).
Rashtriya Military Schools are CBSE affiliated, fully residential public schools, which function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.
Rashtriya Military School Admission Dates 2022
- Dates for Online Submission of Application Forms for Class VI & Class IX: 08th Nov to 8th December 2021
- Date of Written Examination for Class VI & Class IX: 23th January 2022 (Tentative)
Rashtriya Military School Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Boys & Girls aged between 10-12 years as on 31 March 2022 (born between 01 April 2010 to 31 March 2012, both days inclusive) for admission in Class VI
- Class VI and Boys (only) aged between 13-15 years as on 31 March 2022 (born between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009, both days inclusive) for admission in Class IX.
- Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel Killed in Action
- Education for Class VI: No previous education qualification is mandatory
- For Class IX: Passed Class VIII from a Govt./recognized school before the date of admission to Rashtriya Military School. Students studying in Class VIII are also eligible to appear in the entrance test for class IX.
- Medical: Selected candidates will have to undergo a medical exam at Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission.
Rashtriya Military School Admission Application Process 2022
- Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained by hand from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs.600/- through Cash/DD
- Prospectus and Application form can also be obtained through post by forwarding self-address envelope of size 31 cm x 25 cm affixed with Rs.60/- stamps for Prospectus and application form along with Demand Draft for the amount payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favour of ” Principal, Rashtriya Military School”)
- All applications will only route through Rashtriya Military Schools
- The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Class VI & IX will be held on 23th January 2022 (Sunday). The exam will be based on automated OMR.
- Class VI: It will be of class V standard in subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics & English.
- Class IX: It will be of class VIII standard in subjects of English, Hindi, Social Science, Mathematics & Science.
- Written test will generally be of Class V standard for Class VI admission and Class VIII standard for Class IX admission
- Medium of Question Paper in the Entrance exam is bilingual (English and Hindi both) for Class VI and only in English for Class IX.
Admit Cards, Interview & Results
- Candidates who clear the CET and are figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final merit list will be prepared after the Interview.
- Admit Cards & results will be hosted on the School website www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in on the internet.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website