Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announces Chartered Accountants (CA) Foundation December 2021 Examination
ICAI CA Foundation Exam 2021 (December) – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the notification for Chartered Accountants (CA) Foundation Examination 2021 for December session. Online application for the same can be submitted from September 16 to September 30, 2021.
Interested candidates can go through the post below for more details on ICAI CA Foundation Examination 2021
CA Foundation Exam 2021
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), the exam conducting authority has released the online notification of CA Foundation Exam 2021 (formerly known as CA Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT)) For December Session. ICAI will conduct CA Foundation Exam 2021 for December Session on 13th, 15th, 17th & 19th December 2021 in two sessions – morning from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and afternoon session from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
ICAI CA Foundation Exam 2021 (December) Important Dates
- ICAI CA Exam Form December Session: 16th September 2021
- Last Date to fill the CA Form (without late fee): 30th September 2021
- Availability of Exam Form (with late fee): 01st to 03rd October 2021
- Release of ICAI CA Admit Card: To be notified
- CA December Exams: 13th, 15th, 17th & 19th December 2021
- Declaration of CA Foundation Result: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for ICAI CA Foundation Exam 2021
- A candidate has to fulfil the eligibility criteria of CA Foundation course in order to appear for CA Foundation 2021 Exam. The criteria is mentioned in the section below.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for CA Foundation 2021 Exam.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (Bos) before the last day of registration, or converted to Foundation Course with the Board of Studies of ICAI.
Exemption from Appearing in CPT
- Candidates who are graduate or postgraduate in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the exam conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) with certain subjects or;
- Graduates or Postgraduates other than those falling under the Commerce stream mentioned above having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the exam conducted by any recognized University (including Op
ICAI CA Foundation Exam 2021 Application Process
- Applications for admission to Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate & Final Examinations; Candidates are required to apply online at https://icaiexam.icai.org from 16th September 2021 to 30th September 2021
- No offline application form will be released for the candidates. Online applications can be accessed by those who have successfully registered with BOS before the cut-off date.
- In the examination form, candidates need to provide their basic information, select the test center, and pay the required amount of application fee.
- For Indian Center – Rs. 1500/-
- For Overseas Centre(s) – Excluding Kathmandu Centre – US$ 325
- For Kathmandu (Nepal) Centre – INR 2200/-
- Late fee charges for Centres in India and Kathmandu – Rs. 600/-
- Late fee charges for Overseas Centres – US$ 10
Mode of Payment
- Candidates need to pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- a) Credit card
- b) Debit card
- c) Net banking
- d) BHIM UPI
- e) Rupay Card
- Mode of the Exam: It is a pen-paper-based test.
- Duration: The exam is of 03 hours duration for Paper 1 & 2 and 02 hours duration for Paper 3 & 4.
- Language: Candidates have the option to write answers in either English or Hindi language.
- Total Marks: The exam is of a total of 400 marks.
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers marked in Paper 1 and 2. Whereas, for incorrect options marked in Paper 2 and 3, 1/3 marks are deducted.
Type of Questions
- Paper 1 & 2 – Subjective/ Long Answer Questions
- Paper 3 & 4 – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Exam: English or Hindi (Note that, Section B of Paper 2, i.e., Business Correspondence and Reporting will be conducted in English Medium only)
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- ICAI Is going to conduct CA Foundation June 2021 exam in 207 test cities spread across India and at 05 (Five) overseas examination centers
- CA Foundation 2021 Admit Card shall be available for download online at icaiexam.icai.org or through the direct link on this page. To download admit cards, candidates require their login id and password.
- Along with the printout of the CA Foundation Admit Card, you will also have to carry a valid ID proof on the day of the test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website