State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2022 for 36 Various Posts, Apply Now
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from Indian citizens for an appointment of Special Cadre Officers to the Posts of Deputy Manager, Senior Executive, Executive, and Senior Special Executive on a Regular and Contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website.
According to the official notification of State Bank of India Recruitment 2022, there is a total number of 36 vacancies for the posts.
All interested, eligible candidates who are willing to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 can apply online for the various posts till 29th December 2022 as per the SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Notification
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 36
- Online Registration Starts: 09th December 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 29th December 2022
- SBI SCO Exam Date 2022: To be notified
- SBI SCO Admit Card Release Date: To be notified
|Deputy Manager (Database Administrator)||06|
|Deputy Manager (Infrastructure Engineer)||02|
|Deputy Manager (Java Developer)||05|
|Deputy Manager (WAS Administrator)||03|
|Senior Executive (Frontend Angular Developer)||03|
|Senior Executive (PL & SQL Developer)||03|
|Senior Executive (Java Developer)||10|
|Senior Executive (Technical Support)||01|
|Executive (Technical Support)||02|
|Senior Special Executive (Technology Architect)||01|
Qualifications & Experience
For Deputy Manager (Database Administrator) MMGS-II – (On Regular Basis)
- Basic Qualifications: BE/ BTech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from a recognized University/ Institute as approved by Govt. / UGC/ AICTE.
- Preferred Qualification: Oracle Database Administration Certified Professional. (must be valid as on cut-off date 31.07.2022).
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of post-basic qualification experience in IT sector in database administration. Hands-on experience as a DBA in Oracle 12c and preferred 19c. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility).
- For Deputy Manager (Infrastructure Engineer) MMGS-II – (On Regular Basis):
- Basic Qualifications: BE/ BTech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software or Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from a recognized University/ Institute as approved by Govt. / UGC/ AICTE.
- Preferred Qualification: Microsoft Certified IT Professional / Cisco Certified Network Professional / VMware Certified Professional /
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of post-basic qualification experience in the IT sector of managing networks, SAN storage, tuning techniques, and system performance configuration, exposure to networking in Windows server and Linux, TCP/IP environment, virtualization technologies, and OS performance monitoring. As on 31.07.2022
- (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for the eligibility
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2022)
- Minimum Age- 25 years
- Maximum Age- 35 years
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of an Online Written Test and Interview.
- If the number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider a selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of an online written test & interview.
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official website to apply for these posts. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Note: Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
|Post||Grade||Scale Of Pay|
|Sector Credit Specialist||MMGS-III
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website