Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 300 Junior Officer Posts, Apply Online
Saraswat Bank Recruitment – Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited requires Junior Officers in Marketing and Operations for its branches in Mumbai (MMRDA) and Pune. As per the official notification, a total of 300 vacancies will be filled under Clerical Cadre.
Candidates possessing required qualification can apply for Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer Recruitment 2021 till December 31, 2021
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Dates 2021
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 22nd December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31st December 2021
- Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations (Clerical Cadre) – 300 Posts
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 01.12.2021 is mandatory to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline is mandatory to apply
- Candidates should have Domicile Certificate of the state of Maharashtra is mandatory and local residents will be preferred.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Saraswat Bank website in the careers web page under current openings section i.e. https://www.saraswatbank.com/ from 22nd December 2021 to 31st December 2021
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview. Only suitable candidates as per Bank’s parameters will be called for Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website