UPSC announces CISF Assistant Commandants (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the Central Industrial Security Force CISF AC (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2022 on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01st December to 21st December 2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, the application process, fee structure and important dates from the page below.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 01st December 2021
- Last Date to apply: 21st December 2021
- Exam Date: 13th March 2022
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2022
- Candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Those interested in applying should have pursued graduation from a recognised university
- They should have completed four years of regular service as on 01st January 2022 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment
- The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed more than 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST candidates) is mandatory.
- However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe
Number of Attempts
- Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted three attempts at the examination
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January 2022 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of the Interview/Personality Test only
How to Apply for UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2022 – Application Process
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in
- The online application form can be filled from 01st December, 2021 to 21st December 2021, after which the link will be disabled
- Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channels to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
- e-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of exam and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates
- The Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam, Physical & Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests
- The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follows.
- Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
- A) General Ability & Intelligence: 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- B) Professional Skill: 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- The Paper 2 consists of Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of the Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration
- The CISF AC Admit Card 2022 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.
- The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2022 will be available online for download. The Admit card will be issued for only those candidates who will successfully register for the exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website