UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2019 Notification, Dates, Application
UPSC announces CISF Assistant Commandants (EXE) LDCE Exam 2019
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2019 - The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the Central Industrial Security Force CISF AC (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2019 on its official website.
Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 05th December 2018 to 31st December 2018 till 06:00 PM and the Competitive Examination for the same will be held on 03rd March 2019.
Also See : UPSC Exams 2018
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Vacancy Details
- Limited Departmental Competitive Exam to be held by the UPSC in 2019 for the purpose of filling vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the vacancy year 2019 are published for general information:
- Name of the Dept.: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Appellation of the Category: Competitive Examination
- Total No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
- General - 06
- SC - 01
- ST - 03
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 05th December 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05th December 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31st December 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Submission Hard Copy: 08th January 2019
- Admit Card: January/February 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 03rd March 2019
- Result of Written Exam: 02nd Week of April 2019
- Final Result: 02nd Week of July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CISF AC LDCE 2019
- The candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Those interested in applying should have pursued graduation from a recognised university
- They should have completed four years of regular service as on 01st January 2019 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment
- A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August 2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1984
- However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe
Number of Attempts
- Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted three attempts at the examination
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January 2019 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only
- The Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam, Physical & Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019 will be available online for download. The Admit card will be issued for only those candidates who will successfully register for the exam. The applicant will be able to download the admit card, a week before the exam. No printed admit card will be sent individually to the candidates
- The CISF AC Admit Card 2019 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.
- The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follow
- Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
A) General Ability and Intelligence - 75 Questions and 150 Marks
B) Professional Skill - 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- The Paper 2 consists of Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of the Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration. The candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC's website (www.upsc.gov.in) from 05th December 2018 to 31st December 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address "Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003", for verification and onward transmission to the Commission,
- e-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be issued by the Commission.
For details regarding eligibility conditions, the syllabus and scheme of the exam, physical/ medical standards etc., aspirants should consult the Rules of the Exam notified by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 05th December 2018 which may be downloaded from the CISF Website at address www.cisf.gov.in