UPSC announces CISF Assistant Commandants (EXE) LDCE Exam 2023, Apply now
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2023 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification and invites online application for the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2023 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2023
- Date of Upload: 24th May 2023
- Date of Notification: 24th May 2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 13th June 2023 – 6:00 pm
- Date of Commencement of Examination: 01st October 2023
- Duration of Examination: One Day
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023
- Candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Those interested in applying should have pursued graduation from a recognised university
- They should have completed four years of regular service as on 01st January 2023 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment
- The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed more than 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST candidates) is mandatory.
- However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe
Number of Attempts
- Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted three attempts at the examination
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January 2023 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only
How to Apply for UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023 – Application Process
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in
- The online application form can be filled from 24th May, 2023 to 13th June 2023, after which the link will be disabled
- Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channels to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
- e-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of exam and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates
- The Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam, Physical & Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follows.
- Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
- A) General Ability & Intelligence: 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- B) Professional Skill: 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- The Paper 2 consists of Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of the Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration
- The CISF AC Admit Card 2023 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.
- The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2023 will be available online for download. The Admit card will be issued for only those candidates who will successfully register for the exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- UPSC Entrance Exam 2023
- Top UPSC entrance exams for recruitment
- Latest Government Notifications 2023