SVKM’s NMIMS University Mumbai announces Admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program 2023, Apply Now
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering invites applications for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program at Mumbai Cumpas for the academic year 2023.
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2023
- Program duration: 2 Years
- Campus : Mumbai
- Intake* : 60 Seats
- Register online at www.nmims.edu : Tuesday, 3rd January 2023
- Last date of registration : Sunday, 4th June 2023
- Call letters for Personal Interview : Tuesday, 6th June 2023
- Document Upload for Personal Interview : 7th June to 9th June 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview : Saturday, 10th June 2023
- Merit List declaration (after 5.00 p.m.) : Friday, 16th June 2023
- Documents upload and Payment of Admission fees : 17th June to 22nd June 2023
- Commencement of Course : Monday, 17th July 2023
- Closure of Admission : Wednesday, 2nd August 2023
- Passed BCA / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR
- Passed B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) all the subjects which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects, which he / she has taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects which the candidate has taken & appeared for will be taken into consideration for confirming the eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable board / University is in percentile/s or Grade point the actual aggregate percentage of all subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final year examination may also apply.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction Sheet and also refer to the Important Dates.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 2500/- plus taxes (non-refundable)
- Personal Interview
- Personal Interview details will be communicated in the call letter.
- Total marks = 50 marks
- Final merit list will be based on Personal Interview only.
- Admission offer is given as per the merit and vacancy available. WAITLISTED candidates have to check their merit list status as per the date given on the website. SELECTED candidate should upload necessary required documents and pay the full course fees at the link given in respective candidate’s log-in within the stipulated given time frame. Kindly note that only those candidates who complete the process by paying fees will be admitted to the program.
- The selection will be solely based on merit.
- The cut-off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website