LBS Centre for Science & Technology Kerala announces Entrance Test for Admission to Master of Computer Application- (MCA) Program 2021
LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2021 – LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Kerala invites applications from interested candidates for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check more details on LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2021 from the page below and apply for the same on or before July 16, 2021
LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: 21st June 2021
- Application Fee for MCA Courses 21st June to 16th July 2021
- Last date for online submission of Application is 19th July 2021, 5 p.m.
- Issue of hall tickets: 03rd week of July 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam: The Will be announced later
- Publication of Results: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2021
- Nativity: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- Academic Eligibility: Candidates should have passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree OR Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to the course have to apply online through the official website www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in of the Director of LBS Centre for Science and Technology
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration – Personal details of the candidates have to be filled in the page thus obtained
- Step 2 – Fee Payment – Application fee by way of Online Payment or by way of challan.
- General and SEBC Candidates – Rs.1000/- (Rupees Thousand Only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Payment – Through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Selection will be based on marks scored in the Entrance examination conducted LBS Centre for Science and Technology
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 120 questions
- Marking Scheme: No marks will be deducted for incorrect response and zero marks
- Exam Centers: Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode
- Exam will cover the subjects of Mathematics, Statistics, Gen. Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Ability, General English and Computer Sci. at the Graduate level.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website