BITS Mesra Master of Computer Application Admission 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
BITS Mesra announces Entrance Test for Admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program for Session 2021
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 - Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) Mesra invites applications for the Entrance Test for admission to 2-year full-time Master of Computer Application (MCA) program for the Academic Year 2021-22 offered at its main campus and off campuses at Jaipur, Lalpur, and Noida.
Applications can be submitted through online mode till June 10, 2021. Read on for more details of BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2021 from the page below.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form has been extended upto :- 10th June 2021
- New date for the Online Test will be notified shortly.
Eligibility Criteria for BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions
- Candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications OR B.Sc. in Computer Science OR B.Sc. in Information Technology OR B.Sc. in Computer Applications
- Candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications (item-3) must have a minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as the average of marks obtained in all subjects in which the candidate has appeared.
- Candidates with B.Sc. Honors must have a minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average in their Honours subject.
- Candidates appearing for the final examinations of their Bachelor’s Program in 2021 can also apply.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programs are eligible only if (a) the programs are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online mode only through the official website https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/
- To fill the online application form, click on the link “https://admission.bitmesra.ac.in/NewRegistration.aspx” to register for the program and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only (link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in).
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- For General/OBC Candidates :- Rs. 2,500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates :- Rs.1,500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking/State Bank Collect
- Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the MCA Online Entrance Test conducted by the Institute, subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions mentioned under eligibility criteria.
- Candidates called for the verification of documents will be offered admission, subject to fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- Mode of Exam : Online Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions : MCQ type
- Test Duration : 2 hours
- Sections : 4
- Number of Questions : 120 questions
- Marking Scheme : For each correct answer, a candidate will earn 4 marks. For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
Distribution of Questions in paper
- Section A : Mathematics : 40 Questions
- Section B : Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning : 20 Questions
- Section C : Computer Awareness : 40 Questions
- Section D : English : 20 Questions
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here