Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management announces Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET) 2022 for UG, PG Hotel Management Courses Admission
GNIHM JET 2022 – Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management (GNIHM), Kolkata has released the notification for Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2022 for admission to UG and PG Hotel Management Programs for the academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates can fill the application through online and offline mode. Read on to check the details of GNIHM JET 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and more from the page below.
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- B.sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- M.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- BA in International Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Hotel operation
GNIHM JET Dates 2022
- Availability of Application Form: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of the application form : To be announced
- JET Exam Date : 18th May 2022
GNIHM JET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Management: Qualified Higher Secondary
- M.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Management: Graduate in any stream
- MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Management: Graduate in any stream
- Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology: Qualified Higher Secondary
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management: Qualified Higher Secondary
- Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Operation: Qualified Higher Secondary
GNIHM JET Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Online mode: Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.gnihm.ac.in/
- Offline mode : Students can collect Application Form and prospectus from Guru Nanak IHM campus by making a payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash/cheque or Demand Draft in favour of “ Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management “ payable at Kolkata and submit the filled up Application Form ( by person or by post) to the Guru Nanak IHM Kolkata campus.
- Students can download the Application Form and prospectus from Guru Nanak IHM Website and submit the filled-up Application Form ( by a person or by post) to the Guru Nanak IHM Kolkata campus by making a payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash/cheque or Demand Draft in favour of “ Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management “ payable at Kolkata.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or offline mode.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the GNIHM JET 2022.
GNIHM JET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 115 Questions
- Total Marks: 120 Marks
- No. of Sections in Question Paper: There are 2 sections in the Question Paper
- Negative Marking: No negative marking on the answers.
GNIHM JET 2022 Syllabus
- Questions from General Knowledge, General Intelligence, and General English are the main subjects of this examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website