Vidyasagar University Distance MA, M.Com. and M.Sc. Admission 2020
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020 – Applications in prescribed forms are invited for admission to the M.A., M. Com., and M.Sc. under distance mode of academic year 2020-21 at Vidyasagar University Directorate of Distance Education, Midnapore West Bengal.
- M.A. in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Environment Science, Computer Science, Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020 Important Date
- Last date of online Application: 4th week of June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020
M.A. in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History
- Hons./Spl. Hons. /Three-year General Graduate or Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned /Two year pass graduate with one year bridge course in relevant subject /M.A. in a subject (other than professional subjects) with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned at graduate level is eligible for admission into M.A. in any of these subjects
- Hons./Spl. Hons. /Three-year General Graduate or Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned /Two year pass graduate with one year bridge course in relevant subject.
M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry
- Hons/Spl. Hons./Major in relevant subjects.
M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Hons/Spl. Hons./Major in any Science subject.
- Three year General Graduate in Science subject (The candidates with B.Sc. degree in Geography and Economics are also eligible to apply)
- Graduate in Engineering/Technology and equivalent.
- Sponsored Candidate-the above two criteria are relaxed for the sponsored candidates with 3 years' experience in science laboratories/industries/academic and research institutes. In such case, two year pass/three year pass graduates are also eligible. Sponsored candidates can take admission only at Vidyasagar University Centre (Headquarter).
M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Hons. in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Electronics/Chemistry; BCA
M.Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
- Hons. in Physiology/Zoology/Nursing/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Nutrition/Food & Nutrition/Home Science/Three-year General Graduate with any one of these subjects/B.Sc (Agriculture/Vocational/ Major).
- MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/B. Pharm
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidate’s application form and prospectus can be downloading from the University website http://ddeadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in/
- A candidate seeking admission in desired subject for Part-I will be required to deposit the amount along with Rs.350/- (additional) for the admission process fees,
- The requisite amount of fee is to be deposited at UCO Bank, Vidyasagar University Branch, Midnapore against the Deposit
- Challan either in cash or demand drawn in favour of "Director of Distance Education, Vidyasagar University" payable at "Midnapore" along with the duly filled-in application form and an information sheet with the following enclosures Challan Copy, Self-Attested Photocopy of all academic Credentials, N.O.C from employer, if employed.
- For necessary details including the list of affiliated study centres with address & subject wise available seats and other information regarding only admission process, schedules etc. please visit http://ddeadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in
Directorate of Distance Education, Paschim Midnapore-721102 (West Bengal), Phone: 03222-297929, Website https://dde.vidyasagar.ac.in