VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University announces B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 for Admission
VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 Notification - Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) has released notification for admission in B.Ed. Course through an Entrance Test for the academic year 2019-21.
Candidates can check the complete details of VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
See: B.Ed Admissions
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) or previously known as Kota Open University, renamed through a Gazette notification by the Govt. of Rajasthan on 21st September 2002) came into being in 1987 as a pioneering institution for open learning in Rajasthan
- The Northern Regional Committee grants recognition to Kota Open University, Rawatbhata Road, Rajasthan for B.Ed. Distance Education two years from the academic session students subject to fulfilling.
- This Program is only for the in-service Teachers of the State of Rajasthan
VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application start from 21st February 2019
- Last Date of Submission Application Form (Extended): 30th April 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 19th May 2019 (09.00 am to 12.00 noon)
Eligibility Criteria for VMOU B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Arts/Science/Commerce Graduation/Post graduation with 50% marks and relaxation of 5% will be admissible for reserved categories
- Eligibility in all respect should be complete/fulfill by the applicant at the time of B.Ed. entrance test result declaration
- Teaching Experience: The Teaching Experience Certificate is an important document for seeking admission to B.Ed. program
- Candidates have to produce the original teaching experience certificate at the time of counselling
- If any lacunae/deficiency is found in the teaching experience certificate, the admission will be cancelled without any hearing from the candidate
VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Students have to follow the below steps in order to fill VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
- Step 1: Registration
- Click on the above-given link or visit official website www.vmou.ac.in
- Enter login candidates - Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit Button
- Make sure your computers are connected to a printer
- Click on the download tab
- Print the downloaded admit card
- Step 2: Filling of Details
- Students have to fill the application form by entering all the details like Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Qualification details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of Signature and Photograph. The size of the image should be less than 50Kb.
- Verify all the filled information before clicking on the Submit button.
- Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Students have to pay the application fee of INR 1000/-. The fees can be paid through online mode i.e. via. Credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Students are advised to download and take the printout of filled in application form for future reference
- Candidates may visit Institute website www.vmou.ac.in for complete details about the Institute
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota - Formerly-Kota Open University, Kota, Rawatbhata Road, Kota-324021, Rajasthan, Website www.vmou.ac.in, www.vmouonline.in