Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Ed Program 2022, Apply now
VMOU BEd Entrance Test 2022 – Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) announces Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. (ODL) Course for the academic year 2022-23
Applications can be submitted online till 13th May 2022. Candidates can check the complete details of VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2022 application process, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
VMOU BEd Entrance Test Dates 2022
- Commencement of online application form: 08th March 2022
- Last date of filling of online application form: 13th May 2022
- Date of Exam: 05th June 2022 (09.00 AM to 12.00 PM)
- Release date of Tentative Answer Key: To be announced
- Raise objections: To be announced
- Release of Final Answer Key: To be announced
- Admission last date: To be announced
VMOU BEd Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Arts/Science/Commerce Graduation/Post graduation with 50% marks and relaxation of 5% will be admissible for reserved categories.
- Eligibility in all respects should be completed/fulfilled by the applicant at the time of B.Ed. entrance test result declaration.
- Candidates have to produce the original teaching experience certificate at the time of counselling
- If any lacunae/deficiency is found in the teaching experience certificate, the admission will be cancelled without any hearing from the candidate.
VMOU BEd Entrance Test Application Process 2022
Step 1 Registration
- Click on the above-given link or visit official website www.vmou.ac.in
- Enter login candidates – Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit Button
- Make sure your computers are connected to a printer
- Click on the download tab
- Print the downloaded admit card
Step 2 Filling of Details
- Students have to fill the application form by entering all the details like Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Qualification details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of Signature and Photograph. The size of the image should be less than 50 Kb.
- Verify all the filled information before clicking on the Submit button.
Step 3 Payment of Application Fee
- Students have to pay the application fee of INR 1000/-. The fees can be paid through online mode i.e. via. Credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- No. of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer candidate gets 3 marks and for wrong answers, 1 mark is deducted
No. of Questions
- Mansik yogyata (Aptitude Test) – 30
- Shikshan abhishamta (Teaching aptitude) – 30
- Samanya gyan (General knowledge) – 30
- Hindi bhasha dakshta (Hindi language efficiency) – 30
- Angrezi bhasha dakhsta (English language efficiency) – 30
- Total – 150
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website