Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Ed Program 2021
VMOU BEd Entrance Test 2021 – Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) announces Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. (ODL) Course for the academic year 2021-22
Applications can be submitted online till April 22, 2021. Candidates can check the complete details of VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2021 application process, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of online application form – 08 Mar 2021
- Last date of filling of online application form – 22 Apr 2021
- Availability of admit card – One week before exam
- Exam Date – 23 May 2021
- Answer Key – To be announced
- Release of Final Answer Key – To be announced
- Counselling Date – To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2021
- Arts/Science/Commerce Graduation/Post graduation with 50% marks and relaxation of 5% will be admissible for reserved categories.
- Eligibility in all respects should be completed/fulfilled by the applicant at the time of B.Ed. entrance test result declaration.
- Candidates have to produce the original teaching experience certificate at the time of counselling
- If any lacunae/deficiency is found in the teaching experience certificate, the admission will be cancelled without any hearing from the candidate.
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
Duration of Exam – 3 hours
No. of Questions – 150
Type of Questions – MCQ
Marking Scheme – For every correct answer candidate gets 3 marks and for wrong answers, 1 mark is deducted
No. of Questions
Mansik yogyata (Aptitude test) – 30
Shikshan abhishamta (Teaching aptitude) – 30
Samanya gyan (General knowledge) – 30
Hindi bhasha dakshta (Hindi language efficiency) – 30
Angrezi bhasha dakhsta (English language efficiency) – 30
Total – 150
VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
Step 1 Registration
- Click on the above-given link or visit official website www.vmou.ac.in
- Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit Button
- Make sure your computers are connected to a printer
- Click on the download tab
- Print the downloaded admit card
Step 2 Filling of Details
i. Students have to fill the application form by entering all the details like Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Qualification details, etc.
ii. Upload the scanned copy of Signature and Photograph. The size of the image should be less than 50Kb.
iii. Verify all the filled information before clicking on the Submit button.
Step 3 Payment of Application Fee
i. Students have to pay the application fee of INR 1000/-. The fees can be paid through online mode i.e. via. Credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website