University of North Bengal Distance Education UG PG Admission 2020, courses, Eligibility, Fees
University of North Bengal Distance Education Admission 2020 - University of North Bengal (NBU) Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Darjeeling invites applications for admission to UG PG Courses Under CBCS/ Semester System for the session 2020-21.
Application can be submitted online before the due date. Check the post below for more details on University of North Bengal Distance Education Admission 2020
- The University of North Bengal, a premier institution of teaching and research, was established in 1962 by an Act of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) and 12(B) of its Act and is accredited by the NAAC with Grade A.
- The University offers courses in various disciplines under the Faculties of Arts, Commerce & Law and Science/Technology.
- The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of University of North Bengal is recognized by Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in (Bengali, English, Nepali, History, Political Science, Philosophy)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in (Mathematics)
University of North Bengal Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Admission without Late Fee: 1st week of August to 3th week of August 2020
- Verification of original documents: within 10 working days from the date of admission
- Admission with Late Fee: 3rd week of August to 4th week of August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for University of North Bengal Distance Education Admission 2020
M.A. (2 yrs./ 4 semesters) English, Bengali, Nepali, History, Philosophy, Political Science
- Educational Qualification - (a) B.A. (Hons.) degree in the respective subject OR (b) B.A. (Pass/ General Course under 10+2+3 pattern / Old 11+3 pattern) OR (c) 2 years B.A. degree with 1 year Bridge Course, from any recognized university.
M.Sc. (2yrs./ 4 semesters) Mathematics;
- Educational Qualification - (a) B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Mathematics OR (b) B.Sc. (Pass/General Course under 10+2+3 pattern / Old 11+3 pattern with Mathematics as one of the Elective subjects) OR (c) 2 years B.Sc. degree with 1 year Bridge Course, from any recognized university. [All non-Honours applicants must have studied the subject (chosen for M.A./ M.Sc. program) out of at least 300 marks/ 12 credits at the U.G. level.]
B.A. (General) (3 yrs/6 semesters)
- Passed the H.S. Examination (10+2 or Old 11 class H.S.) in any stream (including Vocational) conducted by WBCHSE/ ISC/ CBSE or any other Board/ University recognized as equivalent, provided he/she has passed at least four subjects with English as Compulsory subject excluding Environmental Studies/ Env. Sc./ Env. Ed.
B.Com. (General) (3 yrs./ 6 semesters)
- Passed the H.S. Examination (10+2 or Old 11 class H.S.) in Commerce or Science or Vocational stream conducted by WBCHSE/ ISC/ CBSE or any other Board/ University recognized as equivalent, provided he/ she has passed at least four subjects with English as Compulsory subject excluding Environmental Studies/ Env. Sc. / Env. Ed.
- Foreign students residing in India are eligible to seek admission in Directorate of Distance Education program who have valid student visa for the minimum duration of the program & fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Fee for M.A./M.Sc. (1st Semester): Rs. 7500/-; BPL/AAY – Rs.4300/-
- Admission Fee for B.A./ B.Com. (1st Semester): Rs. 6550/-; BPL/AAY – Rs.3950/-
- All payments are to be made using Net banking/ Debit Card.
University of North Bengal Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Process
- Admission to various U.G. and P.G programs will be processed online. The applicants seeking admission may visit the website www.ddenbu.in.
- Information Booklet may be viewed or accessed from the DDE websites www.ddenbu.in
- Applicant must read the Information Booklet carefully available on the Directorate of Distance Education, University of North Bengal Websites www.ddenbu.in/www.nbuonline.in before filling up the Application Form and must ensure that the information furnished in the Online Application Form is true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and belief and no material information has been concealed or suppressed.
- The applicant has to register his/ her e-mail address, contact no. and other details for registration. A link with login ID and password will be sent to the registered e-mail address for verification and activation. After carefully going through the prospectus the applicant shall fill up the application form, subject and make payment of course fees and other fees. The payment may be made online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- After online submission of application form and payment of fees, the applicant needs to download the form and receipt of fees and get them printed. The applicants must submit the print copy of the aforesaid documents, photocopy of uploaded certificates/ testimonials to the DDE NBU office/ Study Centre selected, during the stipulated period as mentioned in admission schedule.
- The applicants are required to bring all the original copies of the uploaded certificates/ testimonials for verification. After verification and acceptance, the original documents will be returned on the same day and the learners will be issued an Enrolment Card/ Identity Card and Self Learning Material (SLM)/ Study Material.
University of North Bengal
Directorate of Distance Education, University of North Bengal, Dist. Darjeeling, West Bengal, India, PIN- 734013, Helpline No. 6291516592/ 0353-2699112, Websites www.ddenbu.in/www.nbuonline.in