University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Directorate of Distance Education DDE University of Kashmir announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2019
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 - Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to 2 year B.Ed Program offered through Directorate of Distance Education, University Of Kashmir for the academic session August 2019-21.
Also See : B.Ed Admission
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issuance of Online forms: 25th July 2019
- Last date of submission of application without late fee form: 25th July to 08th August 2019
- Last date of submission of application with late fee of Rs.240 form: 09th August to 16th August 2019
- The counselrng schedule shall be displaced on our website: 22nd August 2019
Also See : Distance Education Admission
- Two year (four semesters) B.Ed. Program through Directorate of Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
- Candidates having passed a minimum three years Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks (for General Category) and 45% marks (for Reserved Category) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree Examination (lo+2+3) with 45% aggregate marks for General Category and 40% marks for the reserved categories of SC/ST and others (as per the rules of the State Govt./reservation policy of the University of Jammu) in the faculty of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, commerce or the Faculty of Music and Fine Arts conducted by the University of Jammu or an exam from any other university organized as equivalent thereto. It needs to be mentioned that all those in-service teachers who shall be deputed by the School Education Dependent shall be exempted from the age criteria in the qualifying exam
Also See : Full form of BEd, What does BEd stand for ?
- The selection of a candidate for admission to the program shall be strictly based on the academic merit of the qualifying examinations
- Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms and conditions as reflected in Prospectus 2019
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their Online Application Forms
- Step-1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2019
- Step-2: Enter University Registration/Enrollment No. and Click Search (if already registered with University of Kashmir your particulars/exams passed will appear from database automatically); otherwise enter all details yourself
- Step-3: Upload your latest passport size photograph, if required
- Step-4: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on previous button, make corrections and then Submit
- Step-5: Deposit the Processing the non refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 240/- i.e. Rs. 400/- through online mode only.
For any further query/information, please contact numbers 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007