University Of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
Directorate of Distance Education DDE University of Kashmir B.Ed. Admission 2019 Notification
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 â€“ Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to 2 year B.Ed Program offered through Directorate of Distance Education, University Of Kashmir for the academic session 2019.
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issuance of Online forms: 15th January 2019
- Last date of submission of online application forms: 28th January 2019
- Two year (four Semester) B.Ed. Program through Directorate of Distance Education
Also see: Distance Education Admissions 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
- Candidates having passed minimum three years Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks (for General Category) and 45% marks (for Reserved Category) are eligible to apply.
- The selection of a candidate for the admission to the program shall be strictly based on the academic merit of the qualifying examinations
- Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms and conditions as reflected in Prospectus 2018
Also see: B.Ed Admission 2019
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Forms
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their Online Application Forms
- Step-1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2018
- Step-2: Enter University Registration/Enrollment No. and Click Search (if already registered with University of Kashmir your particulars/exams passed will appear from database automatically); otherwise enter all details yourself
- Step-3: Upload your latest passport size photograph, if required
- Step-4: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on previous button, make corrections and then Submit
- Step-5: Deposit the Processing the non refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/- i.e. Rs. 400/- through online mode only.
For any further query/information, please contact numbers 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007
University of Kashmir
Hazratbal Directorate of Admissions and Competitive Examinations, Office of the Dean Academic Affairs - University of Kashmir, Hazratbal-190006, Tel.: 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007, Email: email@example.com, Websites www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in