University of Burdwan Master of Business Administration (MBA) Distance Admission 2020, Eligibility, Important Dates, Fees
University of Burdwan Distance MBA. Admission 2020 - Director of Distance Education, Burdwan University invites application for Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program through Distance mode for the academic session July 2020 – JUNE 2022. Interested candidates can apply online for Distance Learning MBA courses through the official website before the due date.
Check out the details such as eligibility criteria, duration, application form, admission process and more for University of Burdwan Distance MBA Admission 2020 from the page below.
MBA Course Details
Duration of the Program
University of Burdwan Distance MBA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Date of on-line Form Submission without late fee: 3rd week of September 20
- Date of on-line Form Submission with late fee of Rs.200/-: 4th week of September 2020
- Tentative Date for Entrance Test: Will be notified in the Website.
- Tentative Date of GD & PI: Will be notified in the Website.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan Distance MBA Admission 2020
Candidates should be a Graduate of 10+2+3 pattern from any recognized University
Candidates should have qualified MAT/CMAT / CAT / XAT/other recognized Management Aptitude Test Score.
Course Fees: Rs 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) per Semester
Examination Fees: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand) per Semester
Registration/Restoration Fees: Rs.200/- only for other University students
University of Burdwan Distance MBA Admission 2020 Application Process
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: visit the official website of the Burdwan University
- Step 2: A new page will be opened, candidates can register themselves there.
- Step 3: After that candidates can enter all the required details.
- Step 4: Candidates can pay the Application Fee and submit the Application Form.
- Candidates are requested not to change their mobile number, once entered during online application. Candidates will receive One Time Password (OTP) in his/her mobile number and in E-mail id. The OTP needs to be entered into the appropriate field to verify his/her application registration.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 as an Application Fee.
- Application fee can be paid through (i) Debit Card, (ii) Credit Card, (iii) Net Banking, (iv) NEFT / RTGS, (v) Cash Challan.
- In case any candidate does not have any of the above mentioned scores, he/she has to appear and secure valid score in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the University of Burdwan. (Candidates are required to produce University copy of bank challan and Valid ID proof at the time of Entrance test)
- Qualified candidates in the written test and qualified MAT /CMAT/CAT/XAT/Other recognized Management Aptitude Test Score will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) with valid ID proof
- Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of the composite score obtained in GD & PI
- Selected candidates have to come at the DDE Administrative Office, “Vidyasagar Bhawan” Golapbag, Purba Bardhaman along with all the original documents for original verification. As per the schedule to be intimated through SMS or website.
- At the time of verification the candidates must produce the following documents in
- original and one photocopy of each document :
- Application Form
- Online payment receipt/Bank Challan – Depositor’s & Payee’s copy
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of H.S. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of UG examination
- Marksheet of PG examination (if applicable)
- Valid MAT /CMAT / CAT / XAT/Other recognised Management Aptitude Test Score(if applicable)
- B.U. Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students)
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be)
- Admission will be finalised after the verification of original documents and depositing the requisite Course Fees.
For more details and information, please visit their official website http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/
The University of Burdwan (B.U), Bardhaman
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), The University of Burdwan, Bardhman (West Bengal), Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Bardhaman-713104 (West Bengal), Ph.: 0342-2657-804/912, Website http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/