Tezpur University announces Admission to Open and Distance Learning PG and PG Diploma Programs 2022 (Spring Semester)
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission – Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University, Assam announces online admission for the Postgraduate and PG Diploma Programs for January (Spring) Semester 2022
Candidates can check the complete information of Tezpur University Distance Education 2022 for Spring Semester like the application process, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
- M A in Mass Communication and Journalism
- MA in Sociology
- MA in English
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
- Diploma in Child Rights and Governance
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration Starts from: 27th December 2021
- Last date of submission of online application without late fee: 28th February 2022
- Last date of submission of online Application with late fee: 31st March 2022
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
- For online admission, please visit Tezpur University website www.tezu.ernet.in and then select CODL online admission portal. Register yourself by filling your name, date of birth, email id and mobile number
- After Successful registration candidates have to login with their registered Email Id and Password to fill up the remaining part and upload a Scanned copy of the required documents.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of qualification examinations or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website