Sri Venkateswara University MEd Distance Education Admissions
SUV M.Ed (Distance Mode) Admission notification 2018
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati announces admission for M.Ed (Distance Education) (2 years) for in-service Teachers for 2018 session.
Issue and download of applications start from: 4th week of April 2018
Last date for submission of filled in applications: 3rd week of May 2018
Duration of the course:
- The duration of the course shall be covering two academic sessions and covering two spells of personal contact program classes in two summers at duration of 20 days per academic session.
- Minimum period to complete the course: 2 years (Two summers)
- Maximum period to complete the program: 5years from date of admission
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed (Distance Education) 2018
- The candidate for admission into M.Ed course should have passed B.Ed. with a minimum of 55% marks from S.V. University or any other University recognized by S.V.U. as equivalent thereto.
- The candidate must be in-Service with B.Ed degree and working in Government / recognized schools, OR working in educational sectors.
- as SGT / School Assistant/ TGT/ PGT, or
- as Lecturer working in Colleges/ DIETs /SCERTs, or
- Administrators as PEO /MEO/ Dy.DEO /DEO / Principals.
- The candidate must have a bonafide experience of at least two years after acquiring B.Ed degree, as on 31st May 2018.
- Prospectus and application can be obtained from the O/o D.D.E., S.V. University, Tirupati (or) can be downloaded from DDE website www.svudde.in
- The filled in applications along with the necessary enclosures should be sent to the following address and the same should be reached on or before due date.
- Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected
For more details the candidates may visit www.svudde.in
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
(Directorate of Distance Education) (Recognized by the Distance Education Council), Website www.svudde.in