Panjab University Chandigarh Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Panjab University USOL annonces Admission to Executive MBA Program 2019 through Distance Mode
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2019 - Panjab University, Chandigarh invites the application for MBA (Executive) Entrance Test and Admission to University School of Open Learning (USOL) for the Session 2019-2020.
- The University School of Open Learning (Formerly known as Department of Correspondence (Studies), Punjab University was established in 1971
- The curriculum of MBA (Executive) through distance mode is relevant to the changing business scenario and caters to the needs of all the aspiring learners especially the working executives.
- Specialization is offered in the third and fourth semesters which are: i) Marketing & International Business ii) Finance iii) Human Resource Management
- The MBA (Executive) Programme will be of 2 years duration (4 Semesters).
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2019 Important Date
- Available Prospectus and Online Entrance Test Form: 28th May 2019
- Last date for submission of information: 05th July 2019
- Last date for deposit of fee: 08th July 2019
- Availability of Admit Card Online 15-07-2019 (Monday)
- Date & Time of Entrance Test: 21-07-2019, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00
- Centre for the Entrance Test Chandigarh and Ludhiana
- Uploading of Answer and inviting Objections: 24th July 2019
- Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key: 26th July 2019
- Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections: 29th July 2019
- Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key: 31st July 2019
- Date of declaration of result: 05th August 2019
- Date of Availability of Online Admission-cum- Examination Forms: 09th August 2019
- Last date of submission of Online Admission-cum-Examination Forms: 19th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2019
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in the aggregate;
- Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together.
- A pass in final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test will be of multiple-choice question type and carry 100% weightage. It consists of and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions.
- The question will be asked from the following subjects and there will be 25 questions in each section
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- Admission to the MBA (Executive) course will be made on the basis of the merit determined by Panjab University. Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their categories on the same criteria
- The candidates who have qualified Entrance Test have to submit duly filled Online Admission-cum-Examination Form, as per the guidelines displayed on the above-said website.
- Every candidate must indicate in her/his Online Admission-cum-Examination Form the reserved category/ies for which s/he wants to apply. If the category is not mentioned in her/his Admission Form, the candidate will be considered for the General Category only. No candidate shall be considered for admission against any reserved category/ies for which s/he has not applied. However, a reserved category candidate, will be considered for admission against General category seats also as per his general merit position.
- The candidates qualifying the Entrance Test should deposit a fee of Rs. 24,442/- (for first semester) in the form of Bank Draft in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh at the time of personal counseling for securing the seat. (Rs. 2,20,000/- per annum for NRI candidates).
- Fee Structure for all the Semesters
- 1st Semester: Rs. 24,442/-, 2nd Semester: Rs. 20,050/-, 3rd Semester: Rs. 23,442/-, 4th Semester: Rs. 20,050/-
- Prospectus Fee Rs. 2175/- (General Category)
- Prospectus Fee Rs. 1088/- (SC/ST/PwD Category)
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Form will be available on the Panjab University official website http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in the Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan and Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan
- After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the Admission Form shall be available at Panjab University website http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
- At the time of declaration of result detail of this procedure will be available at http://results.puchd.ac.in
- Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his/her own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan. The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose.
Panjab University, Chandigarh
University School Of Open Learning (USOL), Suraj Bhan Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh, Tel. 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, Website: http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in