NIRDPR Distance Education PGDGARD Admission 2020, Dates, Application
NIRDPR Hyderabad announces Admission to PG Diploma in Geo-Spatial Technology Applications in Rural Development (PGDGARD) Program 2020-21 (5th Batch)
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDGARD Admission 2020 - The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD-PR) Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Geo-Spatial Technology Applications in Rural Development (PGDGARD) Batch-5 (2020) in Distance Mode for the session commencing from January 2020.
- National Institute of Rural Development& Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is a premier National Institution of excellence in rural development engaged in building capacities of rural development officials, elected representatives, individuals and institutions through national and international training, research, teaching and consultancy. NIRD&PR’s contributions are appreciated worldwide.
About the Programme
- NIRD&PR is commencing its 5th Batch 18 Months PG Diploma in GeoSpatial Technology Applications in Rural Development in Distance Mode from January, 2020.
- The Programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Programme will be offered through two Semesters with 34 credits. The PG Diplomas will be awarded by the NIRD&PR.
- Self-instructional material shall be provided in soft copy to the enrolled students and the same will be available in Learning Management System portal of NIRDPR website. Contact classes and the semester end examination centers spread across the country subject to availability of sufficient number of students.
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Distance Education PGDGARD Admission 2020
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. For foreign applicants, degree of their University should be recognized by their Government and their competence in English should be ensured.
- 18 Months January 2020 to June 2021
Medium of Instruction: English
- PGDGARD Course will be offered in three Semesters and will have 30 Marks for the continuous Evaluation through Assignments and 70 Marks for Semester End Examinations (Total 100 Marks). The Students will also have to undertake a Project relating to Geo-Spatial applications in Rural Development in the Second Semester which will also carry 200 Marks.
- Rs.12,000/- (for Gen/OBC) & Rs.10,000/- (for SC/ST/PH), to be deposited through online in two equal installments at the commencement of each Semester.
- For sponsored candidates, total Fee will have to be deposited at the time of admission. Fee for NRIs and foreign nationals is US $ 1800 to be paid at the time of admission through online.
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDGARD Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD&PR’s Website www.nird.org.in.pgdgard.aspx.
- The filled-in online Application accompanied by a payment gateway for Rs. 500/- (for Gen/OBC) &Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates) towards Application Fee along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form should be uploaded through online process.
- For queries, please contact: Associate Professor, Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education (CPGS&DE), NIRD&PR, Tel: 040-24008442.
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDGARD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- The last date for filling the online application is 15 December 2019.
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, (Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India), Distance Education, Cell, NIRD & PR Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Cell, NIRD & PR, Tele: 040-24008442, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nird.org.in