NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission 2020, Dates, Application
NIRDPR Hyderabad announces admission to Distance Mode Diploma Program on Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development (DPPRGRD) 2020 (2nd Batch)
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission 2020 - The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD-PR) Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Diploma Programme on Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development (DP-PRGRD) Second Batch (2020) in Distance Mode for the session commencing from January 2020.
- National Institute of Rural Development& Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is a premier National Institution of excellence in rural development engaged in building capacities of rural development officials, elected representatives, individuals and institutions through national and international training, research, teaching and consultancy. NIRD&PR’s contributions are appreciated worldwide.
About the Programme
- NIRD&PR is commencing its 2nd Batch One Year Diploma Programme on Panchayati Raj Governance & Rural Development (DP-PRGRD) from January, 2020.
- The Programme is being offered in collaboration with the University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad. The Programme will be offered through two Semesters with 28 credits.
- Self-instructional material shall be provided in soft copy to the enrolled students and the same will be available in Learning Management System portal of NIRDPR website. Contact classes and the semester end examination centers spread across the country subject to availability of sufficient number of students. Participation in Contact Session is compulsory and it will carry marks.
Duration: One Year
Medium of Instruction: English
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission 2020
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. The following categories of functionaries are encouraged for this programme:
- Current and former Elected Representatives of PRIs.
- Officials of PRIs, existing trainers associated with SIRDPRs/Partnering Institutions of NIRDPR.
- Academicians and students who desire to have knowledge on PR governance.
- Retired and current government officials and NGO functionaries.
- DP-PRGRD Course will be offered in Semester wise and will have 30 Marks for the continuous Evaluation through Assignments and 70 Marks for Semester End Examinations (Total 100 Marks). The Students will also have to undertake a Project relating to Rural Development in the Second Semester which will also carry 100 Marks.
- Rs. 10,000/- (for Gen/OBC) & Rs. 9,000/- (for SC/ST/PH), to be deposited through online in two equal installments at the commencement of first and second Semester.
- For sponsored candidates, total Fee will have to be deposited at the time of admission. Fee for NRIs and foreign nationals is US $ 1700 to be paid at the time of admission through online.
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD&PR’s Website www.nird.org.in/pgdsrd.aspx.
- The filled-in online Application accompanied by a payment gateway for Rs. 500/- (for Gen/OBC) &Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates) towards Application Fee along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form should be uploaded through online process.
- For queries, please contact: Associate Professor, Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education (CPGS&DE), NIRD&PR, Tel: 040-24008442.
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- The last date for filling the online application is 15 December, 2019.
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, (Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India), Distance Education, Cell, NIRD & PR Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Cell, NIRD & PR, Tele: 040-24008442, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nird.org.in