NIRDPR Hyderabad announces admission to Distance learning Diploma Program on Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development 2022 (4th Batch)
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission – The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD-PR) Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Diploma Program on Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development (DPPRGRD) Fourth Batch (2022) in Distance Mode for the session commencing from January 2022.
About the Program
- Duration: One Year
- Medium of Instruction: English
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission Date 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Applications through online mode: 15th January 2022
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. The following categories of functionaries are encouraged for this programme:
NIRDPR Distance Education DPPRGRD Admission Application Process 2022
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD&PR’s Website nird.org.in/pgdsrd.aspx.
- Application Fee along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form should be uploaded through an online process.
- For queries, please contact: Associate Professor, Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education (CPGS&DE), NIRD&PR, Tel: 040-24008442
- General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs.500/-. Reserved category candidates should deposit the fee of Rs. 300/- towards the application fee.
- Admission to the distance mode of learning PGDSRD course is completely based on the selection criteria opted by the selection committee
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the selection process.
- DP-PRGRD Assignments and 70 Marks for Semester End Examinations (Total 100 Marks)
- The Students will also have to undertake a Project relating to Rural Development in the Second Semester which will carry 100 Marks.
- Rs.10,000/- (for Gen/OBC) & Rs. 9,000/- (for SC/ST/PH), to be deposited through online in two equal installments at the commencement of first and second Semester
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website