Mangalore University Distance Learning UG and PG Admission 2020, Eligibility, Selection, Fees
Mangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 - Mangalore University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses under the Distance Education Program for the academic year 2020-21
Application in a prescribed format can be submitted on or before the due date. Read further for more info on Mangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020.
Courses Offered at Mangalore University
Post Graduate Courses
Mangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 4th week of August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Mangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020
For UG Programs:
- A candidate who has passed the two-year Pre-University examination conducted by the Pre-university Education Board in the State of Karnataka or who has passed any Diploma course of three years duly recognized by Karnataka State Technical Education Board or any other exam considered as equivalent thereto by Mangalore University is eligible.
- A candidate who has passed 1st year or 2nd year (1st to 4th semesters) of any bachelor’s degree of Mangalore university is eligible for admission to 2nd or 3rd year of the respective bachelor degree as the case may be, subject to the conditions required to be imposed by the university.
For PG Programs
- A candidate who has passed any bachelor’s degree examination of Mangalore University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto is eligible for admission to these PG programs.
Mangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application form with prospectus may be obtained in person from the office of the following on payment of Rs.300/- to the Account of Mangalore University in any one of the specified banks through the challan.
- Centre for Distance Education, Mangalore University, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri–574199. (Phone No: 0824-2287824, 2287281)
- Centre for Distance Education, University College, Mangalore–575 001. (Phone No: 0824-2422633)
- Centre for Distance Education, F.M.K.M. Cariappa College, Madikeri–571201. (Phone No: 08272- 221201)
- Centre for Distance Education, Govt. First Grade College, Thenkanidiyoor, Udupi–576101. (Phone No: 0820-2583604)
- Application forms and prospectus may also be obtained by post from the Director/Coordinator, at the above address, by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.350/- of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Mangalore University, payable at Mangalagangothri.
- Duly filled in application form along with the prescribed course fee, relevant original marks cards (SSLC, PUC/DEGREE), & 5 Nos. of passport size photos should be submitted (for admission) to any one of the (i), (ii), (iii), (iv) Centres on or before the due date
- The students other than Karnataka State should submit the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri by remitting the prescribed fee.
- The admission will be based on the marks obtained by the students in the previous examination.
For further details refer prospectus, University website: www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Centre for Distance Education, Shopping Complex Building, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri - 574199, Karnataka, India, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in