Kuvempu University Distance Education UG PG and PG Diploma Admission 2019
Kuvempu University Admission Notification for UG UG and PG Diploma Program for July 2019 Cycle through Distance Mode
Kuvempu University DDE Distance Education Admission 2019 - Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education Karnataka invites applications for admission to UG, PG and PG Diploma Programs for the Academic Year 2019-20.
Candidates who are interested and eligible for admission into various courses can check the complete information of Kuvempu University DDE Admission like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below
Kuvempu University DDE Distance Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Admissions without Late Fee up to: 10th July 2019
- Admissions with Late Fee of Rs.200/- up to: 10th August 2019
- Last Date for Admissions with Late Fee of Rs.400/-: 31st August 2019
Post Graduate Program
- M.A (2 years-Annual): Kannada, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Education, History and Archaeology; M.A. Education
- M.Sc. (2 years-Annual): Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science
- M.Com (2 Years-Annual)
- MBA (1 year- Annual)
- M.Lib.I.Sc. (1 year-Annual)
UG Programmes (3 years duration - Annual)
- B.A. (14 Combinations)
- B.Sc. (PCM & CBZ)
- B.Lib.I.Sc. (1 year – Annual)
Programmes exempted from the Preview of Recognition by UGC under UGC ODL Regulations 2017:
PG Diploma: (1 Year - Annual): Kannada Computers, Kannada Journalism, Translation Studies, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Industrial Safety
- Programmes listed above will be offered subject to the minimum admissions requirement - 10 students per course.
- If any course cancelled, student can opt any other programmes for which they are eligible, if not their fee will be returned.
Eligibility Criteria for Kuvempu University DDE Distance Education Admission 2019
- For eligibility conditions for the above programmes, fee and other details please visit official websites www.kuvempu.ac.in (Distance Education Section) or www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org
Kuvempu University DDE Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Process
- Perspective Learners (Candidates) across the Country can seek admission for Kuvempu University Distance Mode Programmes. All Admissions are through Online only. Learners (Candidates) can apply through online.
- Provision for Fee payment through SBI Challan only. Printout of the Online Application duly signed by the learner (candidate) along with Fee payment details and one set photocopies of SSLC/PUC/Degree Marks Cards, and Originals of the same are to be submitted to the Directorate Office within 07 days of the online submission of application.
- The original Marks cards/Certificates submitted will be returned immediately after verification. Study Materials, Practical Records & Assignment Books will be provided by the University to students immediately after Admission confirmation.
- Orientation/Contact/Practical classes at regional centres – Kadur and Chikmagalur - will be conducted only if sufficient number learners register at those centres. Otherwise, they have to attend the classes at Shankaraghatta (Post-Graduate Programmes) and Shimoga (Under Graduate Programmes).
- For list of student, counseling centres and other details visit website www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org
Kuvempu University, Karnataka
Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta-577451, Shivamogga District, Karnataka, for Admission Enquiries: 08282-256450, 08282-256246, 82771, E-Mail: email@example.com, Website www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org