Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) announces UG/ PG/ Certificate / Diploma & PhD/MPhil Courses Admission 2021
KKHSOU Admission 2021 – Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU), Guwahati has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG, Diploma and PhD/MPhil Courses & Lateral entry for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Sc., B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.A., B.S.W, Courses
- PG Courses : M.A., M.Com., M.C.A., MBA Courses
- Diploma/Certificates : PG Diploma Program, Post graduate Certificate Program in Geoinformatics, Diploma Program, Certificate Program in Welding & Cutting, Electrical House Wiring, Japanese Language & Culture etc.
- PhD/MPhil Courses : PhD/MPhil Courses in Science, Arts, Commerce etc.
KKHSOU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms : 30th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KKHSOU Admission 2021
- For Certificate Program : Passed Class Xth Pass.
- For UG & Diploma Courses : 10+2 or equivalent examination passed (in any stream, including Vocational Stream) from a Council/University recognised by UGC.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination passed (in any stream) from a Council/University recognised by UGC.Three-year Diploma passed from Polytechnics in any branch.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Any Graduate from KKHSOU or any other University recognised by UGC.
- Any Graduate with 40% marks in major or aggregate from KKHSOU or any other University recognised by UGC.
- For PhD/MPhil Courses : Master’s degree with 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- All course wise eligibility Criteria check on the website http://www.kkhsou.in/web_new/admlandpage.php
KKHSOU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://kkhsou.ac.in/
- The e-SLM may be downloaded providing his/her user ID and Password generated during on-line admission. The link of e-SLM will also be mailed in the respective e-mail ID of the concerned learner. Moreover e-SLMs are available in the University Website and Mobile App. For those learners who want to pursue a printed SLM have to apply through a portal.
- Applications shall be submitted through KKHSOU online admission portal available on the University website.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- To appear in the examinations, confirmation of enrollment will be necessary. The course fee is to be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking or any other available online mode.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
- Admission to the Ph.D/MPhil program will be based on performance in the entrance test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website