Karnataka State Open University Admission Process and Courses
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is a recognized University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi.
KSOU offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses through Distance learning. It provides Specialized MBA courses, Executive MBA, BBA, MSc IT, BSc IT, M.Com, B.Com, Diploma in Manangement/IT stream, etc. Keeping in view the educational needs of our country, in general, and state in particular the policies and programmes have been geared to cater to the needy.
Courses offered by Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
Check out the courses in various streams provided by KSOU.
MBA- International Business Management
MBA- Hotel and Hospitality Management
MBA- Retail Management
MBA- Media and Advertising Management
MBA- Production and Operation Management
MBA- IT Management
MBA- Finance Management
MBA- Marketing Management
MBA- Human Resource Management
MBA- Hospitality and Tourism Management
MBA- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Executive MBA Specialization
Executive MBA- Project Management
Executive MBA- IT Management
Executive MBA- Finance Management
Executive MBA- Marketing Management
Executive MBA- Human Resource Management
Executive MBA- Hospital and Health Care Management
Bachelor Degree Specialization
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor in Business Management
Diploma Courses in Management Stream
Diploma in Fire Safety and Security Management
Diploma in Operations Management
Diploma in Finance Management
Diploma in Marketing Management
Diploma in HR Management
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STREAM
Master Degree Courses
M.Sc- Computer Science
Master of Science- IT
MCA- Master of Computer Applications
Bachelor Degree Courses
BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications
B.Sc- Computer Science
Diploma Courses in IT stream
DCA- Diploma in Computer Applications
TRADITIONAL STREAM (Art, Commerce & Science)
MA- Master of Art
M.Sc- Master of Science
M.Com- Master of Commerce
BA- Bachelor of Art
B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce
DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATES
One Year PG Diploma/Executive Programme
Executive Program in Advertising and Brand Management
PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Bachelors of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
Certificate in Advertising & Marketing
Diploma in Advertising & Brand Management
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) admission process
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) provides admission to Bachelor, Masters and Diploma courses in various streams. KSOU Admission process includes 5 steps-
- For admission in KSOU, candidates can opt for Free Counselling for guidance and selection of course according to their requirements. Candidates can Speak with KSOU’s Counsellors on 1800-102-2493 (Toll Free).
- After choosing the desired course, candidates can fill the application form online or can also send the completed application form by email or by post.
- As the application form is filled, Process of fee payment starts, where, the candidates have an option to either pay the fees in lump sum to avail exciting offers or in convenient installments. It is easy to pay fees with the help of convenient payment options by debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheque etc.
- As the KSOU receives the documents of the registered candidate, the University sends them for verification. After verification, the admission of the candidate is confirmed.
- After the admission confirmation, Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) generates student ID along with the Study Material and it is dispatched within 7-10 working days.
KSOU admission process is streamlined which helps the candidate to stay on track towards reaching their ultimate goal.
Post your comments here