Kakatiya University B.Ed Distance Mode Admission 2019
Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuous Education B.Ed Admission 2019
Kakatiya University B.Ed Distance Mode Admission 2019 - Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuous Education, Warangal has issued Distance Mode B.Ed. Admission Notification for admission into B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Programmes for In-service Teachers for the academic year of 2019.
Also See : Distance Educations
In-service teachers with two years of regular service as on 31st January 2019.
Passed B.A/B.Com/ B.Sc and presently working in Govt. / Aided / MPP /ZPP / Recognized schools in Telangana state.
Also see : B.Ed Admission
Kakatiya University B.Ed Distance Mode Admission 2019 Application Process
The prospectus-cum-application form may be downloaded from 04th January 2019. The filled in application form must be accompanied by a registration of Rs. 800/- through a challan (SBI, SDLCE Branch ) or a Demand Draft drawn from SBI/ Andhra Bank in favor of ‘The Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal’ payable at SBI, KU Branch, Hanamkonda.
B.Ed. The candidate should bring at the time counseling fee Rs.25000/- through a D.D drawn in favour of Director, SDLCE, KU.
Kakatiya University B.Ed Distance Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Download and sale of application form 04th January 2019
- Last date for submission of filled in application form without late fee 25th January 2019
- Last date for submission of filled in application with late fee of Rs. 200 26th January 2019 to 02nd February 2019
- Date of counseling Phy. Sciences and Bio.Sciences 26th February 2019
- Date of counseling of Mathematics and Social Sciences 27th February 2019
School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal, AP-506009, Website www.sdlceku.co.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website