Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2019
Kakatiya University Warangal Correspondence UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma Courses admission 2019
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2019 - Kakatiya University, Warangal invites applications for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2019-20 in the School of distance learning and continuing education.
Check more information on KU Warangal Distance Education Courses 2019, application form, admission dates, eligibility criteria, etc. from the page below.
Also see: Distance Education
About the Kakatiya University
- Kakatiya University Distance Education (KUDE) was established on 19th August 1976 to fulfill the aspirations of the Telangana people for higher education. The University is committed to meet the augmented demand for the expansion of specialized courses from time to time.
- The School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) at Kakatiya University was established in 1988 to offer a number of graduate and postgraduate courses to over 5,000 students in the Telangana region, who could not attend regular classroom coaching.
Courses Offered by Kakatiya University Distance Education
- M.A. English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development, Human Resource Management;
- M.Com., MA, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry;
- M.Sc. Computer Science;
- Professional: M.Sc. Psychology; Master of Social Work; LLM; MBA; MCJ; BCJ; BLISc
- BA / B.Com (Gen & Computers) / BBM/ B.Sc (M.St. Cs)
- Computer Applications / Business Management/Guidance and Counseling
- CLSI/Communication Skills in English; Skill & Job Oriented Courses (Certificate & Diploma): Beautician/Drawing/Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications/Mastering of Web Design/Net Programming / OOP (Programming)/Tally/DTP
Also see: Admission Notification
- One can join two courses at a time in different Universities (one UG / PG Degree and One Diploma or Certificate)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website www.sdlceku.co.in
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application Forms and Prospectus can be downloaded from www.sdlceku.co.in or can be obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centres, Registration.
- Fee for PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Courses is Rs.250/-; for UG is Rs.200/- and for M.Sc. Physics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry/PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling is Rs.500/-.
- The fee can be paid through challan at SBH Ext. Counter at SDLCE only or can be paid through DD Drawn in favour of the Director, SDLCE, KU, Warangal from SBH/SBI/Andhra Bank payable at Warangal.
- List of Study Centres, Fee Particulars, Mode of Submission and other details can be had from prospectus or visit www.sdlceku.co.in.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application process for all Courses: 04th January to 15th February 2019
- With a Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 16th February to 22nd February 2019
- With a laic Fee of Rs.500/-: 23rd February to 28th February 2019
Kakatiya University, Warangal
School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri Warangal-506009, (Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC, Bangalore-recognised by distance education council (DEC), New Delhi), Phone: 0870-2438877; Website www.sdlceku.co.in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org