Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Amritsar announces Admission to Distance Learning UG PG Courses 2021
GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2021 – Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Amritsar invites application for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs under Directorate of Open and Distance Learning for Academic Session 2021-22.
Admission to all the courses offered under Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar at its Regional Campuses, Colleges and Constituent Colleges, shall be made on the basis of Merit of Last Qualification Examination.
- UG Degree (3-year course) : B.Com & B.C.A
- PG Degree : B. Lib. & Inf. Science (1-year course), MCA (3-year course), MBA (2-year course), M.Com (2-year course), MA (English); MA (Punjabi); MA (Political Science) (2-year course)
- Diploma (one year) : Diploma in Communication Skills (D.CS.) & Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma (one year) : PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN), PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration Process – Ongoing
- Last date of Admission without late fee :- To be announced
- Dates for Online Counseling :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2021
- For B.Lib Course : Must have passed BA/B.Sc./B.Com. OR MA/M.Sc./M.Com. with 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- For BCA /B.Com : +2 with at least 40% marks in aggregate or equivalent examination
- For M.Com. : Bachelor of Commerce (Regular, Hons.)/Bachelor of Business Administration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST Candidates) OR Any other examination recognized equivalent there to.
- For MBA : Bachelor/Master Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- For MCA : BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics /Statistics/Computer Applications/IT/Computer Maintenance /Quantitative Techniques as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate or any equivalent degree there to OR Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at +2 level.
- For MA (Punjabi, English, Political Science) : Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate (Or) 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent exam; OR Master’s Degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty.
- For PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) : Graduate or equivalent examination.
- For PGDCA, PGDAN, PGJMC, PGSP : Graduate with 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent examination.
- For Diploma in Communication Skills : +2 of P.S.E.B. or any Board equivalent thereto.
- For Diploma in Computer Application : +2 in any stream with at least 45 % marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
GNDU Distance Education Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates may register online at http://odl.gndu.ac.in or http://gndu.ac.in or http://gnduadmissions.org by submitting a Applications fee.
- For more information on the Registration and Admission process, kindly visit University Website http://gndu.ac.in, Directorate website (http://odl.gndu.ac.in/). Students can contact us via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via phone to Directorate office at (98158-99705 & 98141-90874)
- For General Category :- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Category :- Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website