Alagappa University B.Ed. Distance Education Admission 2018
Alagappa University announces Distance Education B.Ed. Admission 2018 (2 years course)
Alagappa University B.Ed. Distance Education Admission 2018 -Alagappa University invites applications for admission to 2-year B.Ed. Program offered through the Directorate of Distance Education for the Academic year 2018
The Directorate of Distance Education offers the B.Ed. Program through Distance Mode of Alagappa University. This two years Program is recognized by the NCTE-SRC, Bangalore.
Duration of the Program
- The Program is for a period of 2 years. In any case, the program will have to be completed by the student within a maximum period of 5 years after enrolment. The medium of instruction will be English only
- B.Ed. (DDE) with an annual intake of 500; the program is designed specifically for in-service teachers who wish to enhance their teaching skills and techniques
- Trained in-service Teachers in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu state who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode/Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu State.
- Candidates must be presently working as a teacher in a Govt. recognized School/Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of exam in the following disciplines from a recognized University;
- Tamil (BA/B.Litt.)/English/Mathematics/Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Zoology/Botany/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Sci./History/Geography/Applied Geography /Computer Sci/Computer Application & Information Technology.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates should have studied the same subjects at UG & PG levels
Also See : Distance Education
- The cost of Prospectus and Application Form for admission is Rs.500/-
- Prospectus & Application Form can be obtained IN PERSON from the Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi by submitting a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/-drawn in favour of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi
- Those who wish to get the Prospectus & Application Form BY POST should send requisition letter to "The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630003" along with a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/-drawn in favour of "The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi
- Candidates can also download the application form and other details from the website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in and submit the filled in application with prescribed fee of Rs.500/-in the form of DD filled-in Application form should be sent to "The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630003"
- The name, address of the candidate, Mobile number and the name of the programme should be written on the reverse side of the crossed Demand Draft
- Candidates should pay the Fee: Rs.18150/- per year in the form of DD. The last date for remitting the second year fees Rs.18150/-
- Without fine upto 30th September
- Penalty amount Rs.500/- for a delay of One year and Rs.1000/- for a delay of more than one year
- Last Date for issue and receipt of filled in Application Forms: 30th April 2018
(A State University Accredited with ‘A+’ Grade by NAAC), the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630003, Website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in