University of Kashmir Postgraduate Distance Education Admission 2020, Courses, Eligibility, Selection
University of Kashmir Distance PG Admission 2020 – University of Kashmir invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Postgraduate Programs through Directorate of Distance Education for the academic session 2020-22. Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode on or before the due date.
Check out the page below for more details on University of Kashmir Distance PG Admission 2020.
- MA/M Sc Mathematics
- MA English
- M Com
- MA Education
- MA Economics
- MA Urdu
- MA Islamic Studies
University of Kashmir Distance PG Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Issuing of Online Forms from: July 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir Distance PG Admission 2020
- The candidate must have passed graduation under (10+2+3) pattern with English Literature as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University
MA/ M.Sc. Mathematics
- The candidate must have passed Mathematics as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University.
- The candidate must have passed B.A. Examination under (10+2+3) pattern with Urdu as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto
- The candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree under (10+2+3) pattern with Economics as one of the subjects or BA LLB (Integrated) or BBA/B.Com/B.Sc (math or statistics) (or) B.Sc. Agriculture ICS/CA/ICWA having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University / Institute.
- B.Com under (10+2+3) pattern BBA/BBM/BBS or B.A/B.Sc. with P.G Diploma in Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy with at least 40% marks.
- The candidate must have passed graduation under (10+2+3) pattern with Education as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University. Candidates having B.Ed. with at least 40% marks are also eligible for M.A. Education
University of Kashmir Distance PG Admission 2020 Application Process
Candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their Online Application Forms
- Step-1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2020. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Enter University Registration/Enrollment No. and Click Search (if already registered with University of Kashmir your particulars/exams. passed will appear from database automatically)
- Step-3: Select the desired Programs and District Preference and Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Step-4: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on the previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the ID for future reference.
- Step-5: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/- “i.e. Rs. 400/-for one course and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent course through Online mode only.
- The candidates must check the fee status of their Application Forms after three days from the submission of online Application Form In case fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir.
- Number of seats for above programs at various campuses, other details related to Admissions are reflected in Admission Policy/University Prospectus 2020 and relevant statutes available on the University Website.
- The selection of a candidate for the admission to the program shall be strictly based on the academic merit of the qualifying examinations
- Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms and conditions as reflected in Prospectus 2020 Admission Policy and relevant Statutes on University website
University of Kashmir, Srinagar
Office of the Director Admissions and Competitive Examinations, (Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir), Website https://ddeku.edu.in