University of Kashmir Announces Distance Education Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021 – Consequent upon the vacant seats remained due to non-availability of candidates in some PG Programmes, on-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the below mentioned PG Programmes offered through Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2021.
Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode on or before the due date. Check out the page below for more details on University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021.
- MA/M.Sc Mathematics
- MA English
- M Com
- MA Education
- MA Economics
- MA Urdu
- Issuance of On-line Forms : 13th January 2022
- Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms : 23rd January 2022
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45%/ 50% marks in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Passed graduation under (10+2+3) pattern with English Literature as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University.
- For all the courses eligibility details checked the University Website https://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2021. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step -4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.150/-(including Rs. 50/-as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/”-i.e. Rs.400/-for one course and Rs. 250/-for each subsequent course through online mode only.
- The selection of a candidate for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of the qualifying examinations. Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms & conditions as reflected in Prospectus-2021/prospectus of Directorate of Distance Education, Admission Policy and relevant Statutes.
For more details and apply please visit the official website