Utkal University Distance Education UG and PG Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility
DDCE Utkal University announces Distance Courses Admission 2019 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2019 - The applications will be invited by Utkal University for admissions to various UG and PG distance courses into its constituent institution i.e. Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (D.D.C.E.) for the academic year 2019
Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education was set up with the objective of offering quality education to the various working and adult learners and enduring education to all sections of the society by Distance and/or Continuing Education Mode.
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date with usual Fees up to: 4th week of July 2019
- Last Date with Late Fees Rs.500/- up to: 4th week of August 2019
- BA (Pass / Hons.), B.Com (Pass / Hons.), MA (Odia, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics & Education), MSW, M.Com, MBA, Integrated MBA, BBA, and PG Diploma in Management (HRM/MM/FM/POM/DNM/TTM), PGDCA & Courses in NGO Management (Odia medium) under Distance Mode
- The university also provides MCA (2-years Lateral and 3 years, Spoken English and Personality Development Courses), PG Diploma in Banking & Insurance Management under Continuing Education Program.
See: MBA Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2019
- MBA: Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent and qualifying in the Entrance
- MBA Evening : Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent. Those born before 1st June 1985. Only working personnel with at least 3-years work experience are eligible.
- PG Diploma in Management (HRM/MM/FM/POM/DNM/TTM ): Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent
- PGDBIM: Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent; those born after 31st May 1993 are only eligible. SC/ST Students would enjoy usual relaxation
- IMBA/BBA : +2 or equivalent
- MCA (both 2 and 3 years)
- Any Graduate Degree under 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Utkal University with pass in Mathematics or Statistics as a subject at least of +2 Senior Secondary Level are eligible for 3 year course (Or)
- Those who have Passed Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) / Bachelor of Science with Computer Science (Hon's) / Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc (IT) / Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Management (B.Sc (ITM) recognized by Utkal University are eligible for 2 year course (Or)
- Those Graduate who do not fulfill the conditions are above (i.e. either A or B) can be admitted but they are required to pass two additional mathematics papers along with first semester and /or second semester
- The 1st and 2nd Semesters shall be waived for all those who have passed BCA/B.Sc (Comp. Sc. (Hons.) / B.Sc (IT) / B.Sc (ITM); they shall be directly admitted into third semester
- M.A. Economics: Any graduate B.A/B.Com/B.Tech/B.A. LL.B/B.Sc LLB/B.Com LLB etc.
- M.A. Education: Any graduate from Utkal University or Any other University with Education as a subject (Hons./Pass/Elective) at graduation level. Those with B.Ed/D.Ed/Any other recognized teachers training program under Govt./Board/University is also eligible. Those who are in teaching profession with at least 5 years experience may be granted waiver at the discretion of DDCE
- M.A in English, Hindi, History, Odia, Political Science, Sanskrit & Sociology : Any graduate from Utkal University or any other University recognized by Utkal University is eligible to take admission
- Master in Social Work (MSW): Any graduate from Utkal University or any other University recognized by Utkal University under 10+2+3 is eligible to take admission
- M.Com: B.Com, BBA from Utkal University or any other University recognized by Utkal University, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Cost Accountants are eligible for admission
Selection Process for Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2019
- Online admission Test at DDCE for Business Management and Computer Science Program
- Personal Interview (in addition to online Test) for MBA Evening, PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management and MCA course
- Online Test shall consist at 100 Multiple Choice Questions covering Reasoning, Comprehension, English Language and Quantitative Techniques
- Result shall be published in our website on the same day
- No other communication shall be sent to you
- Rolling on the Test shall be conducted subject to availability of seats
- Selection to Business Management and Computer Science Program made through marks secured in online admission Test organized at DDCE.
- Personal interview (in addition to online Test) for MBA Evening, P.G Dip in Banking and insurance Management and MCA Course
- Online Test shall consist at 100 Multiple Choice Questions covering Reasoning, Comprehension, English Language and Quantitative Techniques.
- For PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management, MBA Evening, and MCA course selection will be based on performance in personal Interview and Online Test.
Schedule & Other Details
- Apply online and submit the printout along with a set of attested copies of mark sheets and certificate from 10th Class onwards. Personally submit it or send by post. Candidates shall be allotted a slot for appearing the online test at DDCE
- Result would be published on the same day. On selection procedure all your originals for verification; on verification payment advice shall be generated by DDCE
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form can also be downloaded from website www.ddceutkal.ac.in .
- Application form can be obtained from University or select branches of Syndicate Bank or Website. Applicants must pay the required course fee through Crossed Demand Draft drawn on SBI / Syndicate Bank in favour of Director, DDCE, Utkal University payable at Bhubaneswar
- Applicant must write clearly one's Name, Address, Purpose of payment and Enrolment Number (after allotment) on the reverse side of the Draft. All applicants are advised to retain photocopies of the draft, counter foil issued by Bank for Draft
- Candidate may deposit the filled in form at DDCE, Utkal University or send it by post to Director, DDCE, Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar-751007
- Admission Processing - Rs. 600/- (at the time of admission)
- Course Fees - Rs.30000/- (at the time of admission); Rs.30000/- (second year)
- Corpus Fund - Rs.3600/- (at the time of admission)
- SSDC - Rs.3600/- (at the time of admission)
- Exam Fees - Rs.2980/- (at the time of admission); Rs.3020/- (second year)
- BBA - BBA Course, Career Scope, Top Institutes, Job Prospects
- Career options after BBA - Entrance Exams
For any further details regarding courses fee, seats, admission eligibility and selection process and admission schedule session, candidate are requested to download prospectus from Utkal University DDCE Website www.ddceutkal.ac.in