Osmania University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
Osmania University announces Admission into B.Ed Admission 2019 through Distance Mode
Osmania University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission in to 2-years B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Program for Trained In-Service Teacher for the academic year 2019-20.
The candidates aspiring to become a teacher can apply for the admissions into B.Ed. degree Course offered by Osmania University.
Also see: B.Ed Admission
Osmania University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Registration & Submission of Filled-in Online Application Form without Late Fee: 15th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 20th February 2019
- Entrance Test : 21st April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University BEd Distance Mode Admission 2019
- As per the NCTE New Delhi guidelines, candidates who fulfil the following three conditions are eligible for 2-years B.Ed. (Distance Mode Program (i) Trained In-Service Teachers working in Govt. recognized schools in Telangana State (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized Teacher Education Program such as TTC/D.Ed. or any other course through face to face mode (iii)
- Passed in Bachelors Degree i.e. BA/B.Com/B.Sc. or any other Graduate course securing atleast 50% aggregate marks. However, for candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST/BC and other reserved categories who have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examinations are eligible.
Also see: Distance Education Admission
Osmania University BEd Distance Mode Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates can register for this program through online mode by paying Rs.500/- as registration fee. For online Registration visit PGRRCDE, O.U. Website www.oucde.net.
- Candidates can also download the prospectus of 2-years B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Program from our website. After Registration the candidates are requested to take the print out of filled-in Online Application Form and submit the same at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, O.U. by enclosing the required certificates.
- Admissions for the 2-years B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Program will be made strictly as per the guidelines of NCTE, New Delhi and the guidelines given by the School Education Department of Govt. of Telangana State through G.O. Ms. No. 13.
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Director of Admissions, Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007 (TS), Phone: 040-27090136, Website www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com