NIRDPR Distance Education PGDSRD Admission 2020, Dates, Application
NIRDPR Hyderabad announces admission to Distance Mode Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development (PGDSRD) Program 2020-21 (Batch-12)
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDSRD Admission 2020 - The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD-PR) Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development (PGDSRD) 12th Batch (2020-21) in Distance Mode for the session commencing from January 2020
The NIRD & PR
Also See : Distance Education
About the Programme:
- NIRD&PR is commencing its 12th Batch 18 Months PG Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development Programme in Distance Mode from January, 2020. The Programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Programme will be offered through three Semesters.
- The PG Diploma will be awarded by the NIRD&PR.
- Self-instructional material shall be provided in soft copy to the enrolled students and the same will be available in Learning Management System portal of NIRDPR website. Contact classes and the semester end examination centers spread across the country subject to availability of sufficient number of students.
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDSRD Admission 2020 Important DatesThe last date for filling the online application is 15th December, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Distance Education PGDSRD Admission 2020
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. For foreign applicants, degree of their University should be recognized by their Government and their competence in English should be ensured.
- 18 Months January 2020 to June 2021
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Rs.10,000/- (for Gen/OBC) & Rs.9,000/- (for SC/ST/PH), to be deposited through online in two equal installments at the commencement of first and second Semester.
- For sponsored candidates, total Fee will have to be deposited at the time of admission. Fee for NRIs and foreign nationals is US $ 1700 to be paid at the time of admission through online.
- PGDSRD Course will be offered in three Semesters and will have 30 Marks for the continuous Evaluation through Assignments and 70 Marks for Semester End Examinations (Total 100 Marks). The Students will also have to undertake a Project relating to Rural Development in the Third Semester which will also carry 200 Marks.
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDSRD Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD&PR’s Website www.nird.org.in/pgdsrd.aspx.
- The filled-in online Application accompanied by a payment gateway for Rs. 500/- (for Gen/OBC) & Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates) towards Application Fee along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form should be uploaded through online process.
- For queries, please contact: Associate Professor, Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education (CPGS&DE), NIRD&PR, Tel: 040-24008442
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, (Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India), Distance Education, Cell, NIRD & PR Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Cell, NIRD & PR, Tele fax: 040-24008585, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nird.org.in