Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education announces UG & PG Programs Admission for July 2021 Session
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited for admission to regular mode Ph.D., Post-Graduate, Undergraduate and Diploma/Certificate Programmes offered by the University at its Hyderabad Main Campus and Satellite Campuses, Colleges of Teacher Education (CTEs) and Polytechnics for the Academic year 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021.
Admissions through Entrance Test
- PhD Programs (Urdu, English, Hindi, Persian, Translation Studies; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Sci., Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; Education; Journalism & Mass Communication; Mgt., Commerce, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & Computer Sci.).
- PG Programs: MBA; MCA; M. Tech. (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
- UG Programs: B.Ed. and B. Tech. (Computer Science).
- Professional Diplomas: D.El.Ed.; Polytechnic-Diploma in Eng – Civil, Computer Sci., Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics
Admissions through Merit
- PG Programs: Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Translation Studies, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; Journalism And Mass Communication; M.Com; and M.Sc. (Mathematics).
- UG Programs: B.A., B.A. (Hons) – JMC, B.Com., B.Sc.(Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry–MPC),B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences–M.P.CS) & B.Sc. (Life Sciences-ZBC)
- Bridge Courses for students passed out from Madrasa for admission in Under Graduate(B.Com./B.Sc.) programs
- Bachelor of Vocational Courses: Medical Imaging Technology (MIT) & Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Lateral Entry: into B. Tech. and Polytechnics.
- Part-time Diploma Programs in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies, Tahseen-e- Ghazal & Certificate Course in Urdu.
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
- E-prospectus & Online Application Forms shall be Available on the Website: 10th June 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Applications (Admissions through Entrance Test): 12th July 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Applications (Admissions through Merit): 04th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certification Courses: Passed 10 + 2 /Intermediate from any recognized Board
- For Postgraduate Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 45 % marks. from a recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://manuu.edu.in/
- The candidates are directed to compulsorily go through the prospectus of the Distance Education Programmes 2021-22 before submitting the online form
- The form is to be submitted online with Registration Fee.
- For All UG & PG Programs – Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/ Challan
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of qualification examinations or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website