Madurai Kamaraj University Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program 2020-21 through Distance Learning
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 - Applications are invited by Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU), Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Madurai for admission to 2 years distance Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program for the session 2020-21.
Madurai Kamaraj University
- Madurai Kamaraj University, is on its relentless journey for the past 51 years surmounting hurdles of indigenous and exotic nature on its way and has passed through the tests of accreditation towards reaching the status of excellence
- Recognized and approved by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Bangalore and the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program of Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, aims at developing knowledge attitude and skills required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary level.
- The Program provides opportunities of sharing experiences gained by practicing teachers. It enables in-service teachers to select and organize learning experiences according to the requirement of learners.
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
- The last date for the receipt of filled in application form in the office of the Director; DDE Madurai: 2nd week of June 2020
- The duration of the program is two years. A student has to complete his/ her program within five years.
Medium & Mode of Instruction
- The medium of Instruction is English. However, the student teachers are allowed to prepare their assignments, practical records and the term end exams either English or Tamil
Eligibility Criteria for MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program (D.T.Ed.) through face-to-face mode
- The school teachers with UG degree in the following subjects: Tamil, B.Litt., English, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Plant Biology, Zoology, Micro-Biology, History, Geography, Applied Geography, Computer Science, Computer Application and Information Technology
- The school teachers with PG degree in Home Science, Economics and Commerce with same UG degree
- The candidates should have undergone 11+1+3 or 10+2*+3 pattern of study
- Candidates who have passed part III under the Triple Major System in UG Degree are eligible to take one of the three subjects only as optional II. The aggregate marks of all the three subjects will be considered for admission
- Candidates who have qualified in PG Degree (5 Years Integrated Course) under 10+2+5 pattern of study are eligible
- Candidates should be currently working in schools (Primary / Middle / High School / Higher Secondary/Matriculation) in Tamil Nadu recognized by State / Central Government
- Candidates having a direct UG degree (without +2 qualifications) / Direct Post-Graduate degree (without +2 and UG degree) are not eligible
- Candidates who have passed under Double Degree / Additional Degree Program with less than three years duration are not eligible
- Those who are working in Colleges / ITI’s / Polytechnics are not eligible
Reservation of Seats
- For candidates belonging to OC, BC, BC (M), MBC/ DNC, SC/ SC (A) ST Communities and Handicapped (both physical and visual) will be made as per the rules and regulations of Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- In case, enough candidates are not available in the reserved category, the seats will be allotted to Open Category
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Process
- Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained either in person by payment of Rs.1000/- in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Director, DDE, MKU payable at Madurai"/ online payment or by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-
- Prospectus and Application Form can also be downloaded from our website www.mkudde.org; if the application is downloaded, the filled in application form should be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-
- Cost of Application Form: Rs.1000/-
- The filled in Application Form should be submitted / sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021, so as to reach the Directorate on or before the due date
- Application received after the due date will not be accepted
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for Admission to B.Ed.”
For further details, please visit the official website www.mkudde.org
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, (University with Potential for Excellence), Directorate of Distance Education, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625021, Tel.: 0452-2459185, Website: www.mkudde.org