MIT School of Distance Education Pune Admission 2018
MIT Distance PG Diploma Course Admission notification 2018
MIT School of Distance Education, Pune invites application for Post Graduate Diploma course for the academic session 2018-19.
Two years Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Business Administration (PGDBA) specialization in
- Supply Chain Management
- Material Management
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
One year PG Diploma (PGD) in Piping Design, Energy Management, Fire Protection & Safety, Project Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Operation Management, Risk & Insurance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology, Wealth Management, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Infrastructure Management, Telecom Management, Hospital Management and Tourism &Travel Management
Also See : Distance Education
Last Date : 28th March 2018
- Engineering Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University (for Engineering faculty);
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University (for Management faculty);
- Diploma holders from recognized polytechnic institute with 3 years supervisory experience; OR
- Students appearing for the final year graduation; OR
- NRIs and Foreign Residents who have graduated from an Accredited University.
- Admissions occur throughout the year.
- Students can apply in one of the following three ways:
- Walk-in: You can walk into MITSDE, Pune campus at Paud Road, Kothrud between 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM; Monday through Saturday. You would be required to submit the application form, fees & all other required documents
- Online - The application form can be filled up and submitted online. You can take a print out after the form has been submitted online (optional). All documents required for admission purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the option to pay the fees online through our payment gateway on our website.
- By Post: Students can also send the application form by post/courier along with the DD and required documents.
- By debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheque etc.
For more information visit the website: https://www.mitsde.com
MIT School of Distance Education
S.No. 124, Ex-Servicemen Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune 411 038, India, Round Building Near Chandralok Canteen MIT Campus,, Toll Free No. : 1-800-2100-103 / Mobile: +91 77740 55129, Tel: +91 20 30273412 Fax: +91 20 25452585, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.mitsde.com