Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2018
Kurukshetra University offers B.Ed (2-year) Course through Distance Mode 2018
Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Learning Mode 2018 admission: Applications on the prescribed Performa are invited from eligible persons for admission to the B Ed courses offered through distance mode for 2018 intake
Admission will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and as per reservation policy of Government of Haryana
DDE KUK B.Ed Admission 2018 Important Dates:
Last date for receipt of admission form complete in all respects: 4th week of September 2018
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Preparation Practice Test (Latest updated) - MCQ Questions Bank Software from Previous B.Ed. Entrance Exams Question Papers >> Details|
The eligibility conditions for admission to B.Ed (2-year) Course through Distance Mode will be as under:
- First Year: Bachelor / Master’s degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped applicants) or 55% in case of BE/B. Tech (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped applicants) as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
- Second Year: Applicant who has passed B.Ed Part-I Exam of this University shall be eligible to join Part-II class in the Directorate of Distance Education
- The students of B.Ed (2-Year) course having 2-years duration enrolled with this Directorate for the session 2017-18 and have appeared in the examinations held in May/June 2017 but could not clear 50% papers of B.Ed
- The admission will be given to eligible applicants who have written the qualifying examination conducted by the University.
- The selection of the applicant will be on the basis of merit obtained in the examination and also on the reservation policy of the Kurukshetra University.
- The shortlisted applicants will have to contact the administrative office with all his or her original testimonials for further counselling on the prescribed dates set by the University.
- Prospectus with Admission Form and other details is also available on Website www.kuk.ac.in or www.ddekuk.ac.in
- Applicants using Admission Form after downloading shall be required to pay an additional fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/BC/Blind applicants of Haryana only) along with other dues for admission.
- Prospectus Code No: DE-11 containing Admission Form and other details can be obtained from the Manager (P & P), K.U., Kurukshetra-136119 on payment of Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/BC/Blind applicants of Haryana only) at the University Press counter or by post by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.850/- (Rs.250/- for SC/BC/Blind applicants of Haryana only) in favour of the Registrar, Kurukshetra University payable at Kurukshetra
For more details visit the website: www.ddekuk.ac.in
Kurukshetra, Haryana-136119, Phone 01744238169, For more detail visit website www.ddekuk.ac.in
Click here or more Distance Education .