Jiwaji University Distance Education Admissions 2018
Jiwaji University Gwalior announces Distance Learning Programs Admissions 2018
Jiwaji University has released notification for admission into to Graduate, Post Graduation, Post Graduation and PG Diploma for the academic session 2018-19
Application in the prescribed proforma is invited for the admission in the following disciplines offered through Distance Mode for eligible candidates
- Jiwaji university gwalior distance education is accustomed to authorize for teaching and as an associate University in 1964, 23rd May beneath the adjustment of M.P Government, 15 Ordinance numbers of 1963.
- India was beneath the admiral of Dr Sarwapalli Radhakrishnan and he was the one who had laid the foundation of this University campus in year 1964, 11th of December.
Also See : BBA Admission
Last Date of Submission of Application Form without late Fees: 4th week of October 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Form with late Fees of Rs.500/-: 4th week of November 2018
Maximum number of seats available 60 in the program
Courses offered by School of Distance Education
- B.A. (any three subjects out History, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, English, Hindi & Sanskrit)
- B.Sc. (PCM)
- B. Lib & Information Science
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A.: Economics, History, Sociology, English (Litt.), Hindi (Litt.), Sanskrit (Litt.), Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing & Painting and Social Work
- M.Lib. I.Sc., MJMC, (One year)
- MBA (CSMM), MBA (RTM), MBA (Human Resources), MBA (Finance), MBA (Marketing) (Two Year), MBA General (Three Year)
- Computer Application,
- Human Resource Development
- Yoga Education
Note: For further details regarding Admission, Eligibility, Application Form, Information Prospectus and other details, please refer to the website www.jiwaji.edu
Also See : Distance Education
The candidate can submit the admission form and fees online through mponline.gov.in.
- Step-1: Students have to visit the website of MP Online. Students may also access the mentioned above link
- Step-2: Select the requisite courses, fill the relevant details and deposit the form
- Steop-3: Candidates is required to online deposit application fee and course fee along with application form; to know application fee refer relevant annexure towards the end of this prospectus or visit page of distance education at www.jiwaji.edu
Jiwaji University Gwalior
NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade University, (School of Studies in Distance Education), Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Tel.: 0751-2442868, 2442869, Website www.jiwaji.edu
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .