ISTD Diploma in Training and Development Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
ISTD announces Distance Education Diploma in Training and Development Admission 2020 (82nd Batch)
ISTD Distance Education Diploma Admission 2020 - The Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi announces admission to Diploma in Training and Development (Distance Learning) Program for 82nd - Batch commencing from 31st January 2020.
This is the only professional course recognized by Govt. of India for training of trainers in the country and is designed to meet today's Training/HRD challengers.
ISTD Distance Education Diploma Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Important Dates for ISTD Distance Education Diploma Admission 2020
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Applications: 31st December 2019
- Course commencing from: 31st January 2020
- 18 months Correspondence Course is inclusive of the Internship Project of six months. Being a Distance Learning Program, the course does not infringe upon the regular working schedule of those in employment. Registration of a student is valid for 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria for ISTD Distance Education Diploma Admission 2020
- Graduate or its equivalent Diploma from a recognized university.
- Post Graduate or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline (Experience not essential)
- Professional Degree holder like B.E/B.Tech., MBBS , CAIB, ACA, AICWA, M.Ed, etc, (Experience not essential).
- Students of final semester awaiting results can also apply. They shall be given provisional admission.
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Behrampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chittorgarh , Chennai,, Delhi, Gurgaon , Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Mysuru, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune, Ranchi, Silvassa, Sambalpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam
- Application Processing Fee (Non-Refundable) : Rs. 1500/- + 18% GST (Rs. 270)
- Course Fee: (For General Category) – Rs. 45,000/- + 18% GST (Rs, 8,100/-) (Can be paid in equal installments of Rs. 15,500/- + 18% GST (Rs. 2,290) in one Lumpsum
- SC/ST Category : Rs 40,500/- + 18% GST (Rs 7,290/-), (Can be paid in three equal installments of Rs 14,000/- + 18% GST (Rs 2,520/-)
- For Armed Forces Officer, Central/State/Police/Paramilitary Forces Officer and Senior Citizen Candidates : Rs. 25,000/- + 18% GST (Rs 4,500/-) (Can be paid in three equal installments of Rs 12,800/- + 18% GST (Rs 2,304/-)
- Physically Challenged: Rs 40,500/- + 18% GST (Rs 7,290/-), (Can be paid in three equal installments of Rs 14,000/- + 18% GST (Rs 2,520/-)
ISTD Distance Education Diploma Admission 2020 Application Process
- The eligible candidates can download application form from the institute website www.istd.co.in
- Application form can also be obtained by sending a Demand Draft/Money Order for Rs.500/- favouring "ISTD (Diploma Program)" payable at New Delhi or Cash from the Diploma Office, New Delhi
- In case, applicant has used downloaded Admission Form, cost of prospectus Rs.500/- to be deposited along with Admission Form